skryks

Mar 16, 2018
More Games like this and More Games with Chainsaw . And by the way quality of the personage are very good , he could make his own fetish anime if he wanted.

Reactions: Testament34

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
Good game, kinda sucks the topic but the models are good, if i'm not mistaken they are from kk but they seem different.
Hoping for new projects
Good job

Nov 9, 2022
This dev is pretty damn good at making NTR games btw, It's almost unbelievable that this is the only thread of their game up on the site. For anyone who liked this short one, I recommend checking the rest out. Currently, they are making an SAO one.
agree and tbh he's pretty "recent" and never publicized himself outside the Japanese fanbox sphere

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
How to unpack the assets? All seem to be encrypted in unusal way.

Kyroph

Aug 5, 2020
Oh wao this is actually good, I hope they publish more games by this author and maybe even from different tags, amazing.

Jan 3, 2021
I know these animations because they were not original! Infact they were made by a animator called HONGCHA. The Only original things in these games are the models which are just made in Koikatsu!

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I know these animations because they were not original! Infact they were made by a animator called HONGCHA. The Only original things in these games are the models which are just made in Koikatsu!
Actually not true. he's blended between com3d2 and koikatu and mixed assets. at first it was only with com3d2- Scathachs game up to sakura part is all com3d2, but because of how the engine caved under how big the animations were which caused rendering problems within rpgmaker- flickering and trouble loading.. he tried koikatu for the sakura part of that. either way- he has definitely made some of these animations himself- though some are just default animations that come with the engine too. He also made the characters himself.

Jan 3, 2021
Actually not true. he's blended between com3d2 and koikatu and mixed assets. at first it was only with com3d2- Scathachs game up to sakura part is all com3d2, but because of how the engine caved under how big the animations were which caused rendering problems within rpgmaker- flickering and trouble loading.. he tried koikatu for the sakura part of that. either way- he has definitely made some of these animations himself- though some are just default animations that come with the engine too. He also made the characters himself.
Thank you

Reactions: zaxia32
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes