StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Ah didn't think about that,
Unfortunately I delete games after I finish them,
I'd have to play it to that point again,
I'll definitely do that as soon as I dl the new version.
There should be a copy of all of our renpy game saves in a folder call renpy somewhere on your computer. You can find it if you search through your PC.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Welcome to 0.44!

Finally, here we are together again after a while to talk about the new update, fault of android and renpy. I'll tell you right now that I've found 4 solutions for android's problem with renpy, rest assured, I'll talk about it in another post. So, in this new version you will find:

New event for asmedia: Jealousy or what?

Two new sexual positions for Asmedia: Ballerina and Seashell (with camera)

New Asmedia's Handjob

Trophies zone in the bedroom
Maeve zone in the bedroom
Now the structure of the house has been modified
new menus and icons
New sounds
And finally......Izanami headpat!

In the next version I would like to try to do some cleaning, I would like to improve the UI to make it more understandable, and also story events and other lewd. Let me know if you like these new Asmedia animations, my intention will be to take advantage of every corner of the house with the girls. With that said, in the next post you will have instructions for the android version, early access is on , and the public version will be coming soon. I hope you enjoy this new version!

Here are the 4 methods for the Android version:
1) Universal works with some tablets and phones.
2) Compressed works with everything.
3) Installation via cmd from a computer with adb commands
4) Joyplay
Method 3 instructions:

Prerequisites:
- A PC
- An Android phone
- ADB tools or platform tools, you can download them here
- USB Debugging is enabled on your phone, you can access it via Developer Options on your phone settings.
- The .apk file of the game

1. Place the .apk file inside the adb or platform tools folder.
2. Open your Windows Command Prompt (CMD) and navigate to where your adb or platform tools are located. You can do this by using the cd command to the folder location. Example: cd c:\users\Infin\downloads\platform-tools\ Alternatively you can open your adb or platform tools folder then press Shift + Right Click and select "Open command window here"
3. Connect your device to the PC and type adb devices to verify whether your device is detected by the PC. If everything works properly, you should be able to see that a device (yours) is attached.
4. Now type the following command to install the app to your phone from your PC

adb install <app name.apk>

or if you are updating to a newer version/re-installing an existing app

adb install -r <app name.apk>

Example: adb install com.zimon.championofrealms-44-universal-release.apk

Method 4 instructions:
1. Download the windows version of the game, make sure you're aware of the download location on your device.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when ur on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and game icon. On "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. Then, click on the "Add" button.
5. You're now done. Have fun!
Thanks 4 updating, but still wondering : You're going to solo with this project ?

Reactions: ZimonColdres

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Where did the skip button go? I like to play leaning back in my chair and reach for the keyboard every time to skip the seen text, is very inconvenient. And why does the skip not work in some places or it is not clear how even for seen text?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
when i go to the Living Room i see Tsukiko Talking with Sheila but i cant progress further. Its just one Image and thats that.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks 4 updating, but still wondering : You're going to solo with this project ?
Yes, I continue on my own, for now.

Hate to be that guy but can we continue where we left off in terms of saves or do we need to do a complete wipe and do over?
No, saves are transported, just extract the game into another folder and you can continue.

Where did the skip button go? I like to play leaning back in my chair and reach for the keyboard every time to skip the seen text, is very inconvenient. And why does the skip not work in some places or it is not clear how even for seen text?
I've removed the skip from the mini menu for now, but it's still working, I'm trying things out, hopefully it will come back in future builds.

when i go to the Living Room i see Tsukiko Talking with Sheila but i cant progress further. Its just one Image and thats that.
Mmmmm, I'll check it out.

thatvinyl

Jul 15, 2019
Going to the bath to see whats up with cleos and it just stops after the first sentence anybody else running into this issue.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ok guys, I found all these problems related to the old part of the game, damn renpy editing things.
This bugfix not only fixes the locked scenes, the text not flowing, the bug of new players ending up in Exile, but also adds elements from 0.45, I couldn't remove them.

Android solution coming soon

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.43
Edit: MKII - Included Bugfixes from Zimon above :whistle:
Edit2: Along with typo fix...
Edit3:
Added Skip Corrections and Time Leap for when the player doesn't want to find their way back home.
Edit4:
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-44-zimon.40009/post-5308966
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-44-zimon.40009/post-5309322

giphy.gif
Edit5:
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-44b-zimon.40009/post-5316965

ChampionOfRealms-0.44b-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok guys, I found all these problems related to the old part of the game, damn renpy editing things.
This bugfix not only fixes the locked scenes, the text not flowing, the bug of new players ending up in Exile, but also adds elements from 0.45, I couldn't remove them.

MEGA

ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_exile_exile'. :coffee:

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.43
Edit: MKII - Included Bugfixes from Zimon above :whistle:
ChampionOfRealms-0.44-pc Update Patch.rar
[Working on something...]

Still not working. Im getting stuck everywhere. Talk to a girl and I cant click past it.

• Thinking Face

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019

MEGA

Still not working. Getting stuck everywhere. Talk to a girl and cant click past first sentence

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Looks like the Anti-Skipping code is messing with things Zimon

Seems you have to add this to a lot of places
Code:
    hide screen blocked
    $ _skipping = True
I needed a quick way to keep maps open without the player advancing the game.
I have added the corrected removals where they were missing, it should now work for everyone.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes