vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone know when version 0.88 comes out?

It already came out on Patreon, but it hasn't been uploaded here yet.
Maybe during the weekend but I wouldn't bet on it as the dev is in the hospital.
The public version will be put online this weekend, unfortunately I was not able to fix the bugs, but apart from a few grammatical errors and a blocked image there should be nothing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The game has been out for how long and Mirabel's story still hasn't been updated since the last time I played. It's probably been at least 6 months since the last time I played. Maybe the dev is waiting for another year to pass before updating her storyline? Why bother even adding her to the game if she won't be getting any more updates? It takes a whole 5 minutes to get through it. Seems like it was a waste of development time to bother with her.

What I don't understand is how this game is almost 17GB's. Are the renders being saved as png instead on webp files? I could understand if the game had been in development for maybe 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Here it is, new update 0.88!

Enjoy it!

Sorry for the inconvenience but from my current situation I am unable to update the launcher

Windows Downloads:

-

Mac Downloads:

-

Android Downloads:

-

Compressed Downloads:

- (MEGA)

- (Mediafire)

What's new in this version:

Main Story events

New Aneko Event

Small Tribute event with Mikosh

Estia Alarm Clock redone

New Main menu

New music and sounds

New outfits for Sheila: Gothic Bride, Exotic Elf, Space Patrol

Grammar and Bugs:

Corrected some problems in translations, changed how certain quests auto-trigger and problems with Jin and Isabel's screens.

Reactions: TrixNStuff

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Have to say it's not a huge surprise that the "naughty" actions in the kitchen are "under development". That seems to be a theme with the dev with this game. Been like that for quite a few updates that I played and takes forever to get the actual renders/scenes that correspond with the buttons.

I have to say I did enjoy the game for a while, but the file size doesn't correlate with the amount of content in the game compared to other ones I've played. One game I play is 12GB in size with 5 times or more as much content and has been in development a lot longer.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe in another year or two more of the game won't still be "under development". Good luck and all that to the dev. Time to say goodbye to the game for good.

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
New reviews/ratings have been disabled for this threadThe developer has created multiple alt accounts to spam positive 5* reviews for this game thread. The evidence we have are indisputable IP logs. This is in violation of rules 1.8 and 1.9.

We attempted to work with the developer and give them another chance after they apologised, however hearing they made purposefully misleading statements on other platforms, we've decided to more strictly enforce our rules in this case.

As such, the developer's ownership of the thread has been revoked, and new reviews for the thread have been disabled.

We take review manipulation very seriously, as it fundamentally undermines the review system and makes it pointless, as well as being unfair to every other developer on the platform who wishes to play fair.
I think after almost 3 years, the dev deserves a new chance.

I want to read the reviews after 3 years, to see if this game have gotten better or worse.

For the players that are reading this. How is this game after 3 years? Better or worse?

• Thinking Face

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ChampionOfRealms-0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think after almost 3 years, the dev deserves a new chance.

I want to read the reviews after 3 years, to see if this game have gotten better or worse.

For the players that are reading this. How is this game after 3 years? Better or worse?
Mods probably forgot that this game even exists.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes