JunjunT

Oct 22, 2018
Hey im stuck, i cant find Sheila after i spoke to her in the Plaza. It says Check the Handling Room but there is nothing

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
So what's up with this game?

The menus have the protagonist look like some kind of evil mastermind and yet he's extremely nice do gooder type of person that doesn't seem to fit those images at all.

Does this change or are the menus just tone deaf?

Apr 16, 2020
So what's up with this game?

The menus have the protagonist look like some kind of evil mastermind and yet he's extremely nice do gooder type of person that doesn't seem to fit those images at all.

Does this change or are the menus just tone deaf?
Don't see it as evil and more so a prelude to the MC eventually being on top of the world. The apex of power.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Zimon
I hope the next update gives the hellhound finally some room, bed or whatever. Being in the house for so long without any interaction including headpats is kinda sad. That being said i also hope to get the stray cat soon...there could be funny moments between those 2 and i wanted the cat since the first sight ^^

Reactions: JMccovery

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Everytime I try to use the hidden money I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/bedroom.rpy", line 466, in <module>
NameError: name 'hidden_money' is not defined

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here its got my latest save and my persistent file
Oi! Zimon, are you trying to phase out hidden_money? :unsure:
mc_inv.money != hidden_money

taile.rpy
Taile gives the player mc_inv.money now.
However
bedroom.rpy & meeting_room.rpy
Fan Art and Oriental Restaurant still cost hidden_money which the player doesn't earn anymore.

Updated the Currency Patch to phase these out so you can buy Fan Art and go Eat Out with The Girls.

Fauxkiss

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019

taile.rpy
However
Fan Art and Oriental Restaurant still cost hidden_money which the player doesn't earn anymore.

Updated the Currency Patch to phase these out so you can buy Fan Art and go Eat Out with The Girls.

Fauxkiss
Cool thanks for the help

Reactions: masterdragonson

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Zimon
I hope the next update gives the hellhound finally some room, bed or whatever. Being in the house for so long without any interaction including headpats is kinda sad. That being said i also hope to get the stray cat soon...there could be funny moments between those 2 and i wanted the cat since the first sight ^^
Yes, I can tell you that finally hell will have interactions, I can only spoil one thing called "Doggyblow".

taile.rpy
However

Fauxkiss
Yes I know, I have already corrected everything for 0.51.
However, I didn't expect all this desire for a jukebox, and since you created one, I decided to add it, I just put the "music girl" instead of Maeve.

ugug.PNG

Jan 24, 2021
Yes I know, I have already corrected everything for 0.51.
However, I didn't expect all this desire for a jukebox, and since you created one, I decided to add it, I just put the "music girl" instead of Maeve.

View attachment 1216409
Um, you do know you have like 54 tracks, right? I mean I don't mean to be rude but damn girl, you're lookin' fine :love: In like 4 more versions you'll have as many music tracks as you do versions :cool: Thanks to the both of you!

Maeve's background could use some darkening in the background. Unlike the new girl she seems to fade into it and not so much as stand out on top of hers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes