ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
1 anal scene ... im not a patron but i cant bring myself to play this again as i played the first release then i swore to myself id only play again when an anal scene is added................i was really hoping that would have happened a while ago....but i will wait....or does this dev not like the idea of plowing a mongirl in da butt?
I want to do things in order, first I insert a certain number of basic lewd for all, then I can move on to other things like anal or group sex.

I'm wondering why the lewd content with Sheila is being postponed? She's just angelically cute, one of my 3 favorites (Estia and Maeve). It's just that we known her since the beginning, pretty much on par with Asme... That said, she has no sex scenes at all... At least 1 little blowjob... Please ?
It is not postponed, she needs her number of events to be able to reach the lewd.

Not playing you lose a lot, the game is awesome, but yes... anal with Sheila would be great...

Hmm, on the other hand, anal in a koikatsu isn't much different from vaginal, I can't even remember where it would be noticeable... the only difference would be in the text...
OK, let's deal with the anal theme.
Sure it's different, this is CoR, not Koi( whatever, you get it:KEK:).
I can give you a demonstration of what anal could be on CoR:

anal.gif

anal2.gif

anal3.gif

anal1.gif

The question I have is, would bringing in the anal, guarantee better growth of CoR? In the end that is the question I have to answer for everything.

How to use the codes?
In the chamber, exile region

What is the "Transformation" content in this game?

I'm forced to ask since the "Transformation" tag on this site is used for anything from 'changing clothes' to being 'morphed into a demon of corruption, hellbent on corrupting and transforming all those around you'...

One of these things is not like the other...
Yes, it could more or less be summarised as pokemon.
There are two forms at the moment, noble and feral, here are some examples:

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-43-05-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-48-12-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-52-06-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-54-51-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-53-32-Render.png

Yep, I'm still deciding on her style/mood.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I want to do things in order, first I insert a certain number of basic lewd for all, then I can move on to other things like anal or group sex.

It is not postponed, she needs her number of events to be able to reach the lewd.

View attachment 1204512

View attachment 1204513

View attachment 1204514

View attachment 1204515

The question I have is, would bringing in the anal, guarantee better growth of CoR? In the end that is the question I have to answer for everything.

View attachment 1204521

View attachment 1204525

View attachment 1204522

View attachment 1204523

View attachment 1204524

*-* TY i can play now ....even if its not here yet i know it will be i had the visual proof and compared to most games with this type of graphic those scenes actually showed the snu snu tyyyyy

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
*-* TY i can play now ....even if its not here yet i know it will be i had the visual proof and compared to most games with this type of graphic those scenes actually showed the snu snu tyyyyy
i just read the message bit...i think i got way ahead of myself ....if i had a damn job id be a low tier patron tbh but cant ...still those would likely attract fans...as i stated they were well done visually not like a scene where the ass cheek hides stuff and half the time u wonder how they call it anal

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017

View attachment 1204512

View attachment 1204513

View attachment 1204514

View attachment 1204515

View attachment 1204521

View attachment 1204525

View attachment 1204522

View attachment 1204523

View attachment 1204524

All seem to be same people wearing different clothes... Just saying...

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

View attachment 1204512

View attachment 1204513

View attachment 1204514

View attachment 1204515

Anal scenes may not cause CoR to explosively grow, but might attract more players.

View attachment 1204525
While Iza's and Hera's forms are hot, this is all I need.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well, at the moment the only problem is growth, and this forum is not working either.
Also because things haven't been going well lately, like the 0.50 which strangely hasn't been published anywhere on the forum.
What do you mean it hasn't been published? You mean on latest releases? It did show up to me

1621572114941.png

Also, have you considered making a trailer for the game? Post it on PH and other sites? Maybe get a content creator to play it? Might be worth a shot.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

View attachment 1204512

View attachment 1204513

View attachment 1204514

View attachment 1204515

View attachment 1204521

View attachment 1204525

View attachment 1204522

View attachment 1204523

View attachment 1204524

Ain't gonna lie...that second pic is kinda funny. xD
Girl finally gets her wish, we're matting like bunnies!!

Also...DAYUM!! Is that Cleos?!
Like...bruh!!
That design is a whole 20/10!!
Almost makes me wish it was a permanent char or something.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

kuro225

Jun 2, 2019
I seem to be stuck, i've done everything I can but the only quests I have are to ask Asmedia to create a portal but I can only spend time with her and the other would be to return to heramael with your discovery but that one too I can only spend time with her

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I seem to be stuck, i've done everything I can but the only quests I have are to ask Asmedia to create a portal but I can only spend time with her and the other would be to return to heramael with your discovery but that one too I can only spend time with her
I think I had this problem myself, not exactly sure what I did to get past it.
If all else fails, go literally everywhere at literally every time, and you'll inevitably progress. Might even see some secret scenes that aren't in the checklist.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I REALLY REALLY HATE THE HOUSE NAVIGATION! I can't just check every damn room anymore.. have to fucking click on exile, go to room, click on exile, go to room! How is that better? It takes fucking 12 damn clicks to check house for new events! Do not forget there is 3 periods in a day so that is 36 damn clicks to check the house alone!

Why??? Is the exile navigation not work like a damn toggle? Click it.. navigate.. if there is an event hit exile to close the nav window!

New Sheila interaction is awful she is sleeping on the bed but also standing there to click on.. Went in at night.. click on her and it's now day time for events. The new interact or spend time menu looks awful before it blended with the rest of the UI now it's clashes greatly with the UI making it looks so cheap. Sorry but the UI supposed improvements are not improvements but feel like downgrades. There was nothing wrong with the UI before but now wasting time with the UI and not the story. Anymore I'm cringing the updates.. story is not advancing but the UI keeps getting mutilated.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Any chance we could get the soundtrack for this? Or better yet a link to more from the artist who made the stuff. Some of the music is just fantastic and I'd love to hear more as well as just add it to my regular playlist.

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
When I select the gallery from the main menu, there is one thing I missed on the "Tsukiko" page, where can I retrieve this scene?

1.png

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes