masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.49
ChampionOfRealms-0.50-pc Update Patch.rar

Special Note: This version uses the new
If you're on the 7.4 series you should consider updating to this however if you're still using 7.3.5 perhaps wait a bit.

Just delete the "lib" and "renpy" folders in the Main Game Directory and extract this there to update to the new engine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ivo12345

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the game update Zimon (y)

Added Nopy links, fixed the download format (for download links) and promoted.

Zimon - you have a lot of download links ;) - which is awesome - but please do not change the fix download format in the future. (You caused this poor beaver a lot of work - lol)

Cheers

rehcierts

Aug 6, 2017
Havent played after 0.48 since I wanted to wait for some more content. Are there any new events for maeve, cuz she is by far my favourite?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
It's 3 a.m. I literally woke up for no reason with the thought that something was going wrong.
Now I see the build posted at 10pm, edited half an hour ago, but promoted 13 hours ago? It's inpossible.
View attachment 1203098
View attachment 1203099
View attachment 1203102
Lol - Yes :p
The game was promoted before the Nopy links and the fixes were applied to the OP.
Nothing unusual - but confusing, none the less - I understand.
As you provided your own download links - it was simple to promote - but sent back - as "to be fixed".

Hope that helps you understand - somewhat?

Cheers

Reactions: jadih96207

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
1 anal scene ... im not a patron but i cant bring myself to play this again as i played the first release then i swore to myself id only play again when an anal scene is added................i was really hoping that would have happened a while ago....but i will wait....or does this dev not like the idea of plowing a mongirl in da butt?

Reactions: pivan4

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
1 anal scene ... im not a patron but i cant bring myself to play this again as i played the first release then i swore to myself id only play again when an anal scene is added................i was really hoping that would have happened a while ago....but i will wait....or does this dev not like the idea of plowing a mongirl in da butt?
ps i enjoyed the first release....im not complaining that theres no anal...im begging u to add anal lmao....its getting harder n harder to keep my inner promise ...more like a self bet / goal but still erg

Reactions: junior20000

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I'm wondering why the lewd content with Sheila is being postponed? She's just angelically cute, one of my 3 favorites (Estia and Maeve). It's just that we known her since the beginning, pretty much on par with Asme... That said, she has no sex scenes at all... At least 1 little blowjob... Please ?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
ps i enjoyed the first release....im not complaining that theres no anal...im begging u to add anal lmao....its getting harder n harder to keep my inner promise ...more like a self bet / goal but still erg
Not playing you lose a lot, the game is awesome, but yes... anal with Sheila would be great...

Hmm, on the other hand, anal in a koikatsu isn't much different from vaginal, I can't even remember where it would be noticeable... the only difference would be in the text...

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks...can someone help me maybe? The hint in Heramael's character card says there is movement in the laboratory and maybe she has returned to experiment but I cannot get to it. Or at least I don't remember how to get there. When I visit her room there is no trigger for this event.

Nevermind...the portal in my bedroom was the answer.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
What is the "Transformation" content in this game?

I'm forced to ask since the "Transformation" tag on this site is used for anything from 'changing clothes' to being 'morphed into a demon of corruption, hellbent on corrupting and transforming all those around you'...

One of these things is not like the other...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What is the "Transformation" content in this game?

I'm forced to ask since the "Transformation" tag on this site is used for anything from 'changing clothes' to being 'morphed into a demon of corruption, hellbent on corrupting and transforming all those around you'...

One of these things is not like the other...
Girls evolve into pokemon

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes