GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Well, I ain't a dev, so can't give much of an input.

All I can mention is maybe a few thing I've seen liked in other games I've played.
-more wholesome sstuff, sex is fine and all but sometimes you just wanna lay back and cuddle, just chill and enjoy life
-footjobs, thighjobs....hell yeah!!

-hymen break, not my taste but some seem to like this stuff.

-X-ray view, again some really like these, would be probably impossible to add.

-give the MC a double dick. Drink potion, gain two dicks, fill two holes?

Pubic hair, some like a little nature. :)

Femdom? If the recent Resident Evil game taught us anything, it's that everyone wants to be stepped on by a tall big tiddy monster mommy.

-Dream sequences? Make one girl turn into a fairy and give you a full body dick massage?

-More monstery monster girls!!

And if nothing, then the good old Headpats!!

In the end as long as it doesn't become as edgy as LiL or the MC unlikable aas in KC, I'm good with the game.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Zimon So how's that point system coming along? One thing I didn't quite understand from your 0.49 post is if the points are gonna be spent on information, or learning new information will earn you points, which you can spend on lewds and events. I personally would prefer the second option. I feel if this is done well, it can be a big leap forward for the game. I do miss a sense of progression

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah it's in the preferences which I think is a great way to include things people do like without fully alienating others that don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, thanks for the info.

Also, if I may ask, are these things the MC does or things he witnesses and happensbto other characters?
Does he rape anyone, is he getting raped?
And about the NTR, is he stealing or someone stealing from Jim?

Sorry if too questions.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020

Also, if I may ask, are these things the MC does or things he witnesses and happensbto other characters?

Sorry if too questions.
Question may or may not be better asked in the actual Ravager thread, but it's largely your character doing these things. There's a single scene in the forest in Act 2 where the rape tag comes into play for someone who isn't you, but it's fairly easy to miss and you can actually completely ignore the forest throughout the entire game as it doesn't have anything else happen in it yet. There are quite a few scenes in which the Dragon rapes someone, though. NTR is just when you give one of your captives to one of your hordes to improve their morale, some combinations of captive and horde have bonus scenes you can find afterward of them in their new role, and you can safely turn off that tag without missing anything else.

Jan 7, 2021

Sorry if too questions.
Looks like jsmitth529 already got this taken care of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well, I ain't a dev, so can't give much of an input.

All I can mention is maybe a few thing I've seen liked in other games I've played.
-more wholesome sstuff, sex is fine and all but sometimes you just wanna lay back and cuddle, just chill and enjoy life
-footjobs, thighjobs....hell yeah!!

-hymen break, not my taste but some seem to like this stuff.

-X-ray view, again some really like these, would be probably impossible to add.

-give the MC a double dick. Drink potion, gain two dicks, fill two holes?

Pubic hair, some like a little nature. :)

Femdom? If the recent Resident Evil game taught us anything, it's that everyone wants to be stepped on by a tall big tiddy monster mommy.

-Dream sequences? Make one girl turn into a fairy and give you a full body dick massage?

-More monstery monster girls!!

And if nothing, then the good old Headpats!!

In the end as long as it doesn't become as edgy as LiL or the MC unlikable aas in KC, I'm good with the game.

1) There is that of estia, but they will increase, coming new footjob or thighjob with the other girls

2) Not my taste either, so no.

3) X-Ray is possible, If there is enough demand I could do it.

4) Something crazy with the potions will come.

5) For now only Asmedia's heart.

6) Incoming also more femdom scene.

7)Dream?

8)Incoming also them.

Zimon So how's that point system coming along? One thing I didn't quite understand from your 0.49 post is if the points are gonna be spent on information, or learning new information will earn you points, which you can spend on lewds and events. I personally would prefer the second option. I feel if this is done well, it can be a big leap forward for the game. I do miss a sense of progression
It's very simple, it will work like this:
Every action directed towards a girl will give points/exp, call it what you like.
They will end up in a common poll from which the player will be able to choose what to unlock, be it special lewds or something else.

Damn Zimon, Is there an "adult images" marathon going on or something :oops: ? Those attachments are <stimulating>

They're not spoiling in game scenes right ?
They're not spoilers, they're scenes made to attract people, I can't think of any other way to get attention at the moment other than posting the girls everywhere.

<------------------------------------------>

CoR Random: Thicc Queens

Thicc Queens.png

Bow before them, no one can withstand the pressure of their gravitational fields!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, you know, dreams, illusions, hallucinations.

Those fake scenarios that devs add to add extra spice to the game.

Dream sequences are awesome, you can make any scenario without limits and don't have to worry about breaking lore or cannon.

You can go as over the top as you want.
For example, like....uh...lets say the MC is kidnapped by large, muscular, three breasted alien babes with green skin who take him to their planet, make him their king and have a big ass orgy.

Or, dunno...MC is a captain and Asmedia is a pirate, come to plunder his booty!!
Sword fight ensures!!
Winner is on top!! :)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, you know, dreams, illusions, hallucinations.

Those fake scenarios that devs add to add extra spice to the game.

Dream sequences are awesome, you can make any scenario without limits and don't have to worry about breaking lore or cannon.

You can go as over the top as you want.
For example, like....uh...lets say the MC is kidnapped by large, muscular, three breasted alien babes with green skin who take him to their planet, make him their king and have a big ass orgy.

Or, dunno...MC is a captain and Asmedia is a pirate, come to plunder his booty!!
Sword fight ensures!!
Winner is on top!! :)
Another tthing about dream sequences that I forgot is that it let's you add random girls without having to bother giving them a back story or plot relevance.

Reactions: TumblingLeaves

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
They're not spoilers, they're scenes made to attract people, I can't think of any other way to get attention at the moment other than posting the girls everywhere.

<------------------------------------------>

CoR Random: Thicc Queens

View attachment 1194767

Bow before them, no one can withstand the pressure of their gravitational fields!
Post them everywhere ! Expand the empire, don't stick only at this dumpster of a website !

*suggestion : Girls in underwear are cuter, so do that (also not having to spoil their nipples and pussy cats to new players)

Jan 24, 2021
Mmmmmm, so the lack of 'borderline' fetish would be the reason for so little growth/interaction?
Then I can't explain those who have no particular fetish and do very well.
The 'borderline' fetishes does give something for more people to search for but it's the in fighting that give the interaction. Then you get people that like those fetishes to join in the brawl. Keep in mind if any group gets 51% the war is over and you need something new to fight over.

Should Izanami get BDSM gear? How about her being Sub or Dom? Would she liked to be punished for always winning the polls? What if she called you Daddy? Maybe Big Bro?

It's like Menstruation and Sharks, just need a bit of blood in the water to get a frenzy going :love:

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to the new version 0.50!
This is the first famous small update version for us, let's see a little bit in detail the contents that are waiting for us:
All girls missing headpats have been completed.
Headpat for Heramael , Cleos and Sheila, and they are animated.

So, now everyone is happy, expect Hell, she still needs her "room", coming in the big update 0.51
New particle effects have been implemented, and will be used from now on, example of old and new.

New house navigation
The girls are now more alive than ever, well not all of them, but some like Sheila and Asmedia wander around the house. You might find Asmedia in the kitchen or Sheila in your room.

New action choice menu.
New lewd: Asmedia's Footjob

New inventory, while still not very fancy, will allow us to shop, craft, sell and more.
This version was made with the old Ren'py 7.3, as a result, all the skip bugs and more should be fixed.
In case your save gives TransformState Size error, just use the rollback until you are back in the game, relax, it's normal, caused by the change of libraries.
The next version is the big one, with all the story events and girls.
There are many other new features coming like finally the interactions with our dear Hell or the two new categories on the cards.
One is the codename level of the stats, the other is the relationship status.
With that, is possible to change how the girls talks to us.
I remind you that for the moment we will have this division small and big updates.
That said, the Early is available on , while the public version will come soon.
I hope you like this small and new version.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I bring bad news.
Despite our numerous attempts to overcome errors and problems caused by a currently broken engine that is not mine, it would appear that going back to the old version is not an option either, as apparently, the old versions will no longer be able to release working android builds and for some players. the saves don't work right.
I also tried to create a mix between renpy versions, but this, unfortunately, causes incompatibility of the save files
At the end of the story, I'm forced to use a newer version of renpy, 7.4.5, seems to be more stable than 7.4.4 without any error.
The only good news at the moment concerns the fact that now the android versions of 3GB, thanks to a different signature key, work without the 4 methods, in case of problems, however, continue to use them.
I'm waiting for reports in case of problems from Early Access players.
Sorry again for the problems.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I welcome you to the new version 0.50!
This is the first famous small update version for us, let's see a little bit in detail the contents that are waiting for us:
All girls missing headpats have been completed.
Headpat for Heramael , Cleos and Sheila, and they are animated.

So, now everyone is happy, expect Hell, she still needs her "room", coming in the big update 0.51
New particle effects have been implemented, and will be used from now on, example of old and new.

New house navigation
The girls are now more alive than ever, well not all of them, but some like Sheila and Asmedia wander around the house. You might find Asmedia in the kitchen or Sheila in your room.

New action choice menu.
New lewd: Asmedia's Footjob

New inventory, while still not very fancy, will allow us to shop, craft, sell and more.
This version was made with the old Ren'py 7.3, as a result, all the skip bugs and more should be fixed.
In case your save gives TransformState Size error, just use the rollback until you are back in the game, relax, it's normal, caused by the change of libraries.
The next version is the big one, with all the story events and girls.
There are many other new features coming like finally the interactions with our dear Hell or the two new categories on the cards.
One is the codename level of the stats, the other is the relationship status.
With that, is possible to change how the girls talks to us.
I remind you that for the moment we will have this division small and big updates.
That said, the Early is available on , while the public version will come soon.
I hope you like this small and new version.
HEADPATS!! Footjobs!! Asmedia!! HELL!!
5f23cab3f497ea86e4ac4983ff2acc91.jpg

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is the pregnancy in yet? Maeve can tell how it works
but i got nothing yet so is it just teaser for upcoming update or a Patreon-only thing?
There is a potion teaser but it's not in yet.
Have to wait for Maeve to give you the hands-on lessons about how the birds and the bees work. It suppose to have a vibe to it.

• Sad
Reactions: t727

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay guys, before I post the public version 0.50, I'd like to give you some instructions for Android.
With the change of signature, you can now install the various versions without methods (in case of problems, use them).
The process you have to do is simple:
1) Make a backup of your saves
2) Delete the game completely, even the folders in the android data.
3) Install the new version
You can test how the 3GB build works.
But I repeat, in case of problems, continue to use the compressed or the 4 methods.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes