JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
Mmmm, guys, I'll explain it again.
The bugs are caused by renpy 7.4
I am the developer of CoR, not renpy, I can't put my fix on that.
But I also told you that I was able to go back to the old version of renpy that was free of bugs.
Please, read the posts, I would like to avoid confusion or discontent (and especially possible 1-star reviews because "the game doesn't work, everything buggy").
Is there an easy fix for the Hell bug? I'd really rather not restart the entire story, nice as it is.
Is there maybe a variable that I can reset in the save file, to restart the Hell meet/storyline?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there an easy fix for the Hell bug? I'd really rather not restart the entire story, nice as it is.
Is there maybe a variable that I can reset in the save file, to restart the Hell meet/storyline?
Go literally everywhere at every time, you'll eventually advance events that are nowhere to be seen in Signals and have no hints on how to get them. I think I got onto Hell's path when I went into the Meeting Room in the mansion on a Sunday Afternoon, but I might be misremembering. If you're talking about the mercenary guild bug, then uh... yeah got no clue on that for you my guy. I think a console command to fix it might have been posted a page or so back.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys, given the voting on the releases of the Patreon, I decided to proceed in this manner.
We still need a lot of exposure, so I decided to create two releases, one small and one large.
Each week there will be a release with secondary stuff, which can be simple interactions or side events, while the bi-monthly one will be the big one with main story events and girls.
Let's see if this idea can somehow benefit the game.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
It's time to post all the random pic I did on CoR for everyone!
They are simply pictures that I randomly made during development, to share with all of you.
Don't worry, doing so will increase the uniqueness of the various Patreon wallpapers.
Enjoy the future random pic!

Let's start with :
CoR Random: Hot Beach

Hot Beach.png

Suddenly, the beach became hot, very hot.
Put on some cream and watch out for sunstroke.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How do you meet the angle?
You get two intersecting lines and you measure the difference between their directions in degrees.
If you're talking about the blonde angel girl in the banner, she doesn't exist, cause she was replaced by the purple haired maid who should just show up as part of the main story iirc.

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Help i am stuck on step 3 on "Hidden Links" also i don't know if its related but i cannot find a way to trigger Tailè's new event...

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Help i am stuck on step 3 on "Hidden Links" also i don't know if its related but i cannot find a way to trigger Tailè's new event...
Tailè just go back to her shop.

As for Hidden Links, did you meet the guards?

<---------------------------------------------------->

CoR Random: Road to Eldorado

Road to Eldorado.png

The legendary city of gold.
Some seek its infinite riches, I seek something else.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, I'll ask you too.
Given the latest goings-on around lately, whether one is praised or showered with criticism doesn't change anything, whether a dev is active or not doesn't change, then the problem lies in the game.
What do you think is wrong with CoR at the moment that is undermining its growth? The only thing I can think of at the moment is to improve the ugly elements of the GUI, but then, what is the real problem in your opinion?

Jan 24, 2021
Given the latest goings-on around lately, whether one is praised or showered with criticism doesn't change anything, whether a dev is active or not doesn't change, then the problem lies in the game.
What do you think is wrong with CoR at the moment that is undermining its growth? The only thing I can think of at the moment is to improve the ugly elements of the GUI, but then, what is the real problem in your opinion?
I think you're too hard on the GUI, leave the poor GUI alone so people get adjusted to it! It's a gateway to content not to be confused with content.

Honestly when you updated to Ren'Py 7.4 you took a massive PR hit when everything was broken. Be more careful in the future else if people ask what this game is about do you want them to say "Short Stack Love" or "Bugs, Bugs as far as the eye can see"?

Long time fans and android users really took a beating as all the functionality they come to know and love was just straight up jacked up. You're not the developer of Ren'Py but Ren'Py Tom really bent you over and took you for a ride.

Waifu goodness is good but you're vanilla so you're competing with a lot of other devs that also provide vanilla. It's a good flavor but don't beat yourself up much if someone is offering durian flavor which will attract an odd crowd since it's a unique flavor (Futa, Gay, and other niche fetishes that have a high demand but low supply). Just try to be the best wholesome entertainment you can be.

Catering to the fans is nice but every now and then you have to treat yourself to your own game. That sounds bazaar however the impromptu moments like moto moto are funny. Funny moments get more word of mouth than predictable fluff that everyone has. Really ask yourself is this fun for me as then it will be more fun than you chasing the latest trend wondering why you're a few steps behind.

Player engagement is a thing. The game has a linear path which is nice but I really can't have a big argument I mean friendly discussion about choices in this game. The abusive perk of spanking the girls. Is it morally right? Let the flame war begin :devilish: At the moment the hot topics are pregnancy and when will x girl get lewded like Maeve, she deserves to get laid and evolve like a pokemon, hopefully making a mini Maeve in the process.

Interact with Maeve > Kissing :love:

Getting some big shot to do a Let's Play of the game would likely garner some attention.

Those are just my thoughts, your game's good so don't beat yourself up on the little things and try to fill it with more memorable fun times!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What about the gui is ugly? Constantly re-adjusting the gui is just going to shock the players like in the old novel Harrison Bergeron :p I think I recall it doing *BUZZ* oh wait what was I doing again... Memory isn't like it used to be.

Ninjahotsprings is right in their point that updating Ren'Py really did a number on you and probably stunted your growth. Not all people that have problems report them, some just wander off to something else.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Meh, starting to understand why it has little interaction on this forum would already be a starting point.
What do you expect when pregnancy is the only fringe fetish?
No NTR, Incest, Rape, or any other degenerate deplorable acts. Bestiality is more eastern than western with more cute ears and tails instead of full on .

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 7, 2021
The GUI was good when it worked. What happen to those nice big buttons and making it easier to navigate? When skipping text didn't have a chance to instakill? Put down the ducktape, bubblegum, and glue and make renpy great again!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
No NTR, Incest, Rape, or any other degenerate deplorable acts. Bestiality is more eastern than western with more cute ears and tails instead of full on .
Mmmmmm, so the lack of 'borderline' fetish would be the reason for so little growth/interaction?
Then I can't explain those who have no particular fetish and do very well.

The GUI was good when it worked. What happen to those nice big buttons and making it easier to navigate? When skipping text didn't have a chance to instakill? Put down the ducktape, bubblegum, and glue and make renpy great again!
Now I'm confused, the gui works, what were the big buttons?
Everything else is fucking renpy I can't get my hands on, and in any case, 0.50 wasn't made with 7.4

Anyone else having issues with the android version not installing despite having more then enough room for it
The game has reached such a size that it cannot be installed on some devices in the normal way, there is a list of methods either here, in Patreon, or in discord.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Mmmmmm, so the lack of 'borderline' fetish would be the reason for so little growth/interaction?
Then I can't explain those who have no particular fetish and do very well.
Even if it's a big no no there's a reason people try to get incest into game as it sells :WeSmart: It also brings those asking for their mommy or big/little sister. Usually a few fights with the saintly fans that somehow confuse fantasy with reality and believe fucking mommy means literally fucking their mommy :LUL: Then there are the randos that just ask how to turn it on over and over again or is this optional :cautious:
Loli content brings the Pedobears and the Ravioli Ravioli, Don't Lewd the Lolis. They fight over the age of fictional characters and a good time was had by all. Until a mod comes in and purges the entire conversation :WaitWhat:
The tug of war between NTR fans and Vanilla as both parties want the exact opposite so they'll constantly get into cat fights. If you protect the girls then what are the crazy fans suppose to do? Dev took 'er jerbs!! No existential dread if the player can never fuck up and realize what have they done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other darker tones usually brings the morality police which makes things philosophical. Annoying but it gets fans talking :BootyTime: Do you take what you want now or wait so you can savor the moment? Watch the girl with the bitch face turn ahegao pngaaa.com-269982.png Revenge is sweeter with the money shot :HideThePain:

If a game has no particular fetish that makes them a jack of all trades. Name drop a few so this is less like sticking it in a glory hole :WutFace:

Last edited:

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Meh, starting to understand why it has little interaction on this forum would already be a starting point.
<---------------------------->
CoR Random: Horny Bunny
View attachment 1190157
*me looking at that wolf girl*
Man, FINALLY an ACTUAL monster girl!!

Kinda weird how some games just put some animal ears on a girl or just a horn and call them monsters.
This game is a perfectly acceptable reason to why you've developed weird fetishes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes