TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone else find themselves trapped in the mc's room? the map button does nothing and the only place I can go is the alchemy lab
If you're at the house, you need to click Exile and then go to a room from there. If you're in the flat then... got no idea on that.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Can anyone post their save?
I got everything completed on patch 0.40, now after going on my old saves, it seems I have half of the event progression screwed up + no hell. Thanks in advance.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Mmmm, guys, I'll explain it again.
The bugs are caused by renpy 7.4
I am the developer of CoR, not renpy, I can't put my fix on that.
But I also told you that I was able to go back to the old version of renpy that was free of bugs.
Please, read the posts, I would like to avoid confusion or discontent (and especially possible 1-star reviews because "the game doesn't work, everything buggy").

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If you're at the house, you need to click Exile and then go to a room from there. If you're in the flat then... got no idea on that.
Yeah I figured that out...was that button always located there? Its kinda easy to miss with it being located down with all of the game options.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah I figured that out...was that button always located there? Its kinda easy to miss with it being located down with all of the game options.
It's there since the first time you gain full control of yourself while in there, I believe. And I do agree, it could definitely do with a little make-up (or at least a bit of text saying "hey, you navigate by pressing this button" instead of having to make you look around for it)

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
mph ... it will sound far-fetched, but, could someone tell me how the console is unlocked and if possible, some code that allows me to get to where the new things begins (along with the gallery)? I reset my pc for some problems and I forgot to copy this game and now all my progress is lost.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: It happens when I open the game.
I still have the same problem even after I download the game again and even tried the compressed version, I don't know what happens last version of the game was ok for me, if its something thats have to do with renpy what do I have to do?

Sep 4, 2020
I love this game but there's so much events or what that I can't see in my play especially for HELL I don't know more hint in the game or make a WT I'm getting a headache here ! Please help

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This error keeps happening randomly, not even when I'm doing something, anyone had this/know how to fix it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

Adrwen

Mar 10, 2019
Me likes very much !

Animation is nice, if somewhat inequal between some scenes, most characters are great (or at least I like some more than others), Koikatu is handled nicely, and there's quite a lot of content for now !

Keep up the good work, you rule !

PS : I wanna see more of Hell ! Puppy so cute.

Also... I think Moto Moto likes you... xD

EDIT : I was quite tired yesterday when I wrote this, so I forgot two things :
1) CINEMATICS ! Awesome cinematics, bravo to you. Animation during those is sometimes a bit wierd, but nothing too grave.
2) Congratulations ! You have mastered the shonen narrative ! And I must say, it is quite thrilling. Bravo again.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I have a few questions:
1. Is there any time limit?
2. Is there any missable content?
3. How long will it take to complete the current build from start to finish?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NEWtimmer

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Me likes very much !

Animation is nice, if somewhat inequal between some scenes, most characters are great (or at least I like some more than others), Koikatu is handled nicely, and there's quite a lot of content for now !

Keep up the good work, you rule !

PS : I wanna see more of Hell ! Puppy so cute.

Also... I think Moto Moto likes you... xD

EDIT : I was quite tired yesterday when I wrote this, so I forgot two things :
1) CINEMATICS ! Awesome cinematics, bravo to you. Animation during those is sometimes a bit wierd, but nothing too grave.
2) Congratulations ! You have mastered the shonen narrative ! And I must say, it is quite thrilling. Bravo again.
Yeah, the game's awesome,
But don't forget to breathe bro, you're sweating all over.

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is the "if you skip get fucked" bug still a thing?

I cannot be bothered to listen to all that exposition and if I can't skip it then it's practically unplayable.

Edit: It's not fixed. Fuck. I get that it's a Renpy thing apparently, but how come no other game has it?

It's so bad that if you just press space to go past dialogue manually slightly faster without the use of the Skip button, it'll still boot you off the game. Holy fuck. How are you all playing this?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is the "if you skip get fucked" bug still a thing?

I cannot be bothered to listen to all that exposition and if I can't skip it then it's practically unplayable.

Edit: It's not fixed. Fuck. I get that it's a Renpy thing apparently, but how come no other game has it?

It's so bad that if you just press space to go past dialogue manually slightly faster without the use of the Skip button, it'll still boot you off the game. Holy fuck. How are you all playing this?
Many other games still use Ren'Py 7.3.5 or those that have upgraded to 7.4.4 have jimmy rigged code as a fix with mixed results.
If you are on PC and used Unofficial Updates from before the engine got changed over then you're unaffected.
If you are on Android and used JoiPlay well last I new it emulates an older version of Ren'Py so it's also unaffected.
If you have a save from Ren'Py 7.4 well Ren'Py Tom changed how 'size' is handled in 'renpy\display\accelerator.pyx' which seems to cause problems.

Seems skipping with a controller might work
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-49-zimon.40009/post-5691609

Lessons Learned? Don't update the game engine unless you want to re-test the whole game from scratch for bugs :p
Ren'Py Tom mentioned about incorporating a legacy feature since the skip issue was apparently him fixing a bug that people were using as a feature. I've heard changing "show scene" to "call scene" is the more proper way to do things but I've also seen many complaints about scenes glitching after doing that so choose your poison I guess o_O

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey everyone I can't unlock Hell as a girl-I saw her in that one scene awhile ago when Hera takes you to Dusk City but I had no options to do anything then and it seems like I'm at the end of the content as all available girls have no more content on their hints page and there are no more signals. What am I doing wrong? Tried replaying/wandering around more before and after said event but I still can't find her. Appreciate any advice.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes