Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone else have the problem that they can't join the mercenary guild after dealing with hell? The guild won*t show up in the night street.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is the in game hint fleshed out now? cause before the side quest were not really shown for me

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
How to get to meet Hellhound? - I have been in the woods near the house a few times on different times of day, i also saw hellhound once during an event in Dust city... but i have no damn idea how to meet hellhound for real and get her to join the "team" ;)

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
What is up with Android version? After the update it's still won't install.. Any ideas?
I use not compressed version.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
From what we've heard so far about the pregnancy content, it's gonna be more or less a magical pregnancy and not them actually being pregnant.
And will most likely disappear on it's own or with another magic thing.

Like, lets be real...if the girls were actually pregnant...a magical abortion...would be pretty damn dark.
More of Pokemon evolution or similar shit, I guess your cum has the ability to kick the girls up a notch.

Me reading weird speculations about what pregancy will look like :KEK:

Always me who has already explained how it will work, but what I say goes into oblivion View attachment 1178093
Don't worry about that.
But I mean Tsukyko always dream of carrying hundreds of actual babies with our guy so, that might set an idea for pregnancy.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone else have the problem that they can't join the mercenary guild after dealing with hell? The guild won*t show up in the night street.
If you look at the quest tracker Card it says not yet implemented so it's a one quest thing to introduce it then disappears have to be patient and wait for the content to be added.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
How to get to meet Hellhound? - I have been in the woods near the house a few times on different times of day, i also saw hellhound once during an event in Dust city... but i have no damn idea how to meet hellhound for real and get her to join the "team" ;)
She has a new content this update, but she does not have a permanent room yet so to speak so she is part of the crew but not officially yet so to speak, we have to wait for future content.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Zimon, Love the update and I have to give you props, I love how easy it is to follow and track your quests, between the event cards and the event tracker area, I think your the first Author I have seen so far that makes playing your game so easy to follow and keep track of what you have done and where you need to look or focus for a semi completionist type role.

Reactions: Flapper45

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with a new game kicking them back to the main menu after you talk to Asmedia at the Outlets?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh just took a look at this game for the first time and read some reviews. I was hoping to get some feedback before I download the game. How much content is packed into the game? Both story and H-scenes? Also I read that you don't get a lot of choices in where the story goes? Is this basically a Kinetic Novel?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
More of Pokemon evolution or similar shit, I guess your cum has the ability to kick the girls up a notch.
Your cum is an evolution item!

That or your kidney is making evo stones.
But I mean Tsukyko always dream of carrying hundreds of actual babies with our guy so, that might set an idea for pregnancy.
Someone get that girl a chill pill!!

I ain't paying for that many child supports!!

D

Deleted member 234697

I know I've already asked the question, but I need to reiterate it. Is there gonna be any NTR content in this game, because Isabel is giving me major red flags?

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I'm enjoying the latest update, but I think somehting is bugged for Taile, it says I need to do the house stuff with money and etheria but I have already done that and I can't redo it, I went to her to see her new event but it does not show up, I am not sure if its not playing the event or I am not going to the right place because I can't see on Tailes page.

Reactions: Flapper45

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
2.93Gb download, and growing.
is there a way that you can reduce the amount of stuff that needs to be downloaded?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes