Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
The game randomly takes me back to the title screen all the time? How to fix?
WARNING: Ren'Py 7.4 is broken, do not use the skip otherwise you will be catapulted out of the game.

That is posted right on the first page, this has been a problem for a while with the Renpy engine or format I believe, and most developers are waiting for the actual Renpy developer to fix the issue.

My guess is you accidentally hit skip not realizing it.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I know I've already asked the question, but I need to reiterate it. Is there gonna be any NTR content in this game, because Isabel is giving me major red flags?
If people would learn to use the search function for this website / thread you could type NTR in the search and find the post by the dev that clearly states ntr will never be in this game.

same goes for a lot of the questions people ask here example some of the cut scene's or triggers for them can be found this way also.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I know I've already asked the question, but I need to reiterate it. Is there gonna be any NTR content in this game, because Isabel is giving me major red flags?
In the game there will never be:
NTR, monster sex (it's not monster girl sex, they are two completely different things), ugly bastard, or all that "negative" fetish, then everyone likes what they like.
Could something bad happen to Isabel? Probably, but it is the mc's involvement that must prevent such things.

Update on the Ren'Py 7.4 Bugs issue

I am very happy to tell you that I managed to revert renpy to version 7.3.5.
I'm testing the game, all the bugs and skip errors, crashes, and more are gone.
Yeah, it's nice to have the engine working again, old version, but free of bugs.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
WARNING: Ren'Py 7.4 is broken, do not use the skip otherwise you will be catapulted out of the game.

That is posted right on the first page, this has been a problem for a while with the Renpy engine or format I believe, and most developers are waiting for the actual Renpy developer to fix the issue.

My guess is you accidentally hit skip not realizing it.
No. I just didn't notice the warning.

Reactions: SteadyDud

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure if I'm the only one every time I try to install the update I always get the error of App not installed. I unistalled the app and all Obb but the app still can't be installed. I tried using an APK splitter app and got this error.

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl1434494998.tmp/0.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1434494998.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow

SnakeFoxR34

Formerly 'dancerr34'
May 1, 2021
Stuck on the quest "the call" The game does not work anymore. The house is fixed, all the girls are in it except Sheila. According to the quest, I have to call the girls, but I do not have such a choice of answers, it is impossible to find Sheila. I saw a man here with the same problem. I would like that this has been corrected, and then it is impossible to go further on the plot.

Reactions: zlatko ward

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Stuck on the quest "the call" The game does not work anymore. The house is fixed, all the girls are in it except Sheila. According to the quest, I have to call the girls, but I do not have such a choice of answers, it is impossible to find Sheila. I saw a man here with the same problem. I would like that this has been corrected, and then it is impossible to go further on the plot.
Sheila is on the Mainstreet in the afternoon. After that, you have to go to the meeting room

D

Deleted member 234697

In the game there will never be:
NTR, monster sex (it's not monster girl sex, they are two completely different things), ugly bastard, or all that "negative" fetish, then everyone likes what they like.
Could something bad happen to Isabel? Probably, but it is the mc's involvement that must prevent such things.

Update on the Ren'Py 7.4 Bugs issue

I am very happy to tell you that I managed to revert renpy to version 7.3.5.
I'm testing the game, all the bugs and skip errors, crashes, and more are gone.
Yeah, it's nice to have the engine working again, old version, but free of bugs.
Thank you, i'm not attached to many games but this one has been really good so far, so I'm looking forward to this one

D

Deleted member 234697

If people would learn to use the search function for this website / thread you could type NTR in the search and find the post by the dev that clearly states ntr will never be in this game.

same goes for a lot of the questions people ask here example some of the cut scene's or triggers for them can be found this way also.
I know, I've seen but it wouldn't be the first time a dev say that they wouldn't add it then it would be present in the game, I have absolutely not tolerances for this so I simply want to make sure

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else find themselves trapped in the mc's room? the map button does nothing and the only place I can go is the alchemy lab

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes