• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK for those that want to use CoR Launcher reliably and not have it fail to patch every time due to the creator not deleting the 3 files in the folder %appdata%\game_patches\Champions of Realms I have created a simple batch file that you can simply extract the batch file into the CoR Launcher folder.

What this file does is..

1. Kills current running CoR Launcher and patch.exe process
2. Deletes the 3 files bg, pathfilelist, and temp.file in the directory %appdata%\game_patches\Champions of Realms
3. Restarts CoR Launcher

Now whenever you want to run the launcher run the batch file patcherfix.bat.

Really I don't know why the creator just does not delete these files in the game_patches folder as it would work reliably than but instead we have to manually clear that folder out every single time. I got tired of it so I created this batch to do it for me.

incryosleep

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah, that has been a highly controversial event. I was a evolved tier for about a year and when he did that, I unsubbed and haven't played since. I am however going to give it another go. I'm hoping she'll be back soon if not already.
I stopped for the same reason, let me know if she came back since you picked it back up, i have no motivation otherwise.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This game just popped back into my mind a bit ago.
Me: " Huh whatever happened to that one game? It's been a while since ive seen an update..."
1679867895148.png

3 years?

1679867932932.png

That doesn't track. Why does it say 3 years ago?

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
This game just popped back into my mind a bit ago.
Me: " Huh whatever happened to that one game? It's been a while since ive seen an update..."
View attachment 2497166

3 years?

View attachment 2497182

That doesn't track. Why does it say 3 years ago?
Nothing new here. For some reason that page has never really been accurate for the game. Back when the dev did come around, the mods said he'd just have to report it, which he said he did and often, but it never got updated. Its one of the reasons people think that the mods of this site had it out for him. I'm gonna go with it just being a bug as I've seen it off for other games. I stopped looking at that page and just started following the threads for the games I liked.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't played this for a while even before that whole fiasco thing...
But dem, Almost 11 GB!?! Compressed please! :KEK:

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Haven't played this for a while even before that whole fiasco thing...
But dem, Almost 11 GB!?! Compressed please! :KEK:

Compressed 1.99 GB :
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)

Bugfix:

Reactions: Khaitoh

Eruasa

Oct 17, 2019
Could someone tell what the 6th step in the quest "Freedom in the heart" is?
I can't read it completly, since it's cut off at the end on Android. Screenshot_20230401-002614.png

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a compressed version anywhere?

Edit: Nevermind I scrolled back literally one page and found one lmao. I'm a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Version: 0.75 Public
Impact: Minor, missing images

Issue: At a point in the story where Hellhound is recruited but room is still not made and going through steps for getting Emiko away from black market (not sure if related, just background for setup). Cleos image with "!" appeared on modern bath, when clicked, scene text played but messages about Cleos bath images not found were given instead of visuals.

This is a brand new save for 0.75.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Don't waste your time START OVER new after Aneko has been brought back the patch failed big time I have had so many crashes since I tried that patch. I'm glad they brought our Neko back but it breaks the later game big time so do yourself a favor START OVER!

Last thing we need a damn guide for this game.. Since developer has not used the girls events properly for so damn long that it's fucking useless. For example the nurse outfit never mentioned under the girl you have to go read each damn stupid change log to make sure you do not miss any events.. this damn games needs a proper tracker for the girls.

Reactions: kamibell
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes