RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChampionOfRealms-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
ChampionOfRealms-0.75-pc-compressed.zip
1.87 GB

Here it is, new update 0.75!
Enjoy it!
Launcher:
-
Windows Downloads:
-
Mac Downloads:
-
Android Downloads (Updated):
-
Compressed Downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
Maeve's repeatable lewds:

Maeve receives three repeatable lewds, the doggy, the grinding, and the lift up.
All of them got the variant Nude and Lingerie.
3 new alarms:
In-game now you will find lewd and cute alarms for Maeve and one cute for Tsukiko.
Kiss Maeve:
Simple, kiss the shortstack.
Sleep with girls:
sleeping with girls, finally, all 9 are available with their new night dress
New Cooking scene:
In the kitchen now we are going to find Hera, Estia, and Izanami.
New bathroom scene:
In the bathroom, we are going to find Cleos and Asmedia.
New lewds in old parts:
For this update, you will find new lewds in Hera's debilitation and Asmedia's free time, this also means the gallery is updated.
New languages:
Now CoR will "support" Chinese and Russian(thx Ivann), and all the other translations are now updated to 0.74
Bugs and grammar:
Fixed some errors with the girls' rooms, the gift, the lock on the screen, and more...

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
I am currently stuck with Neon if anyone knows the next step. Her hint says to go to the tavern [which is not a place] at noon after completing 'Control your Feelings' mission. There is no control your feelings mission that I have seen in the main quest steps, and I have completed all side character quest steps that are currently available except Maeve's. I just finished the mission where Do I just need to continue the main quest line and keep checking the pub at noon?

EDIT: I was able to complete it after finishing the currently available content. My assumption is the current final mission 'Clash to Control' is the mislabled 'Control your Feelings' mission which shows up for not only Neons progression but Maeve's as well.

Last edited:

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Just a heads up about Maeve's repeatables and alarm clock. You have to remove Maeve from the MCs room using the crystal on the nightstand so that she shows up in her room to interact with. You cannot do her repeatbles or alarm clock from her 'in MC room' interaction or her afternoon garden spawn, only in her room directly. It's opposite for Hell. Her room spawn has no interactions currently so she has to be stationed in the MCs room to interact with her for repeatables and alarm clock.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
uhhhh, Asmedia keep sucking me when I'm entering my room,and at sometime i can't do anything click spamming the screen.
nothing's work,already use stop being my alarm,and use all the bug fixer.
nothing work.
Android 0.75 version

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Just downloaded the 0.75 version and transferred my saves from 0.68. Went to do an event with Cleo in the bathroom and it can't find any of the images.

1676597065838.png

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes