l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
Something I just noticed after getting in to Exile, can you no longer interact with Asmedia, at least for the time being? I'm fairly certain I have hit the end of this current update, the locked doors.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Something I just noticed after getting in to Exile, can you no longer interact with Asmedia, at least for the time being? I'm fairly certain I have hit the end of this current update, the locked doors.
did you did school at day and store at noon

l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
did you did school at day and store at noon
If by "store" you mean "main street" than yes, I made sure to go everywhere and talk to everyone I can multiple times on multiple days. I just wanted to make sure, since I can't find Asmedia anywhere at the moment.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
If by "store" you mean "main street" than yes, I made sure to go everywhere and talk to everyone I can multiple times on multiple days. I just wanted to make sure, since I can't find Asmedia anywhere at the moment.
Asmedia will be available again when we open the doors.

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Me who hasn't updated yet and saw the pregnancy system preview :"Huh, interesting..."

My brain : "You knock them up and they consume the fetus to change form!!"

Me :"This new Pokemon mechanism is weird..."

Reactions: DeathAl

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I want to create an auto-updater for Android, not just a file overwrite

Bro wtf? Nobody consumes fetus
I know, hence the "my brain" part.
That usually means it's a completely over exaggerated or absolutely wrong conclusion.

Kinda like your mind seeing something bad when there isn't.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.23.
As I already said this version is a simple graphical upgrade, adding hints, adding a new location and some secret events. Nothing more, unfortunately, nothing related to the story, but rest assured, we'll have a lot of story to see in the next build.
Let's go into more detail:
New graphics for screens
Hints were added in the girls' cards
New location: Chamber of Visions, with the first secret event (this time I'll tell you the code: Crab)
Also, I wanted to tell you that yes, I put the hints, but for the total rework of the signals I have to rewrite part of the code, that means to make you start the game again, so I thought to complete this part of the rework when I'll be able to implement the alternative navigation, and first I also want you to have some fun with the girls.
Think of this build as help to new players and a way to eliminate complaints about where I have to go, what I have to do, the game is not clear/clean enough.
Preview of the screens:

First, we have the return of the old-style buttons with the new graphic:

Say goodbye to the girls' cards, now we'll have the girls compendium, this is a small preview, it will not be like that:

I still have more work to do on this, so I'll leave the cards for now.

And you've got the arrows to change the girls' screen.

New stats menu:

New Mastery/Powers menu:

New Main story menu quest:

Hints!!!Finally... I hope nobody gets lost now

happy.png

Little clarification, things like unlocking characters like Sheila or Tsukiko are not in the hint of the girls but will be put in the future rework of the signals, so as to better understand all the possible content to be done.
And that's it, the early is here and the public will come soon.
I hope you like this version!

Last edited:

bekojocoka

May 20, 2018
;)0.22 Version game current end:;)

~Day 23 Evening After Minmin (the chinese girl) service at you and Heremael ramen, you will get go home and going to livining room and watch how to get stronger the security the House of Exile.

Its the last movement, you not find any more event, anywhere.

It is a little help for players, not to look any further for where the end is....

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.23.
As I already said this version is a simple graphical upgrade, adding hints, adding a new location and some secret events. Nothing more, unfortunately, nothing related to the story, but rest assured, we'll have a lot of story to see in the next build.
Let's go into more detail:
New graphics for screens
Hints were added in the girls' cards
New location: Chamber of Visions, with the first secret event (this time I'll tell you the code: Crab)
Also, I wanted to tell you that yes, I put the hints, but for the total rework of the signals I have to rewrite part of the code, that means to make you start the game again, so I thought to complete this part of the rework when I'll be able to implement the alternative navigation, and first I also want you to have some fun with the girls.
Think of this build as help to new players and a way to eliminate complaints about where I have to go, what I have to do, the game is not clear/clean enough.
Preview of the screens:

First, we have the return of the old-style buttons with the new graphic:

Say goodbye to the girls' cards, now we'll have the girls compendium, this is a small preview, it will not be like that:

I still have more work to do on this, so I'll leave the cards for now.

And you've got the arrows to change the girls' screen.

New stats menu:

New Mastery/Powers menu:

New Main story menu quest:

Hints!!!Finally... I hope nobody gets lost now

View attachment 782660

Little clarification, things like unlocking characters like Sheila or Tsukiko are not in the hint of the girls but will be put in the future rework of the signals, so as to better understand all the possible content to be done.
And that's it, the early is here and the public will come soon.
I hope you like this version!
Eiii would you look at that another update at least my weekend would not be boring great job

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I have a bug that has been happening since the update that added fishing, whenever I load in and then move to a new area the text The fish got away shows up then it teleports me to the kitchen, I can play perfectly fine after that, I think I saved on the fish got away text, and thats what caused it, but again it doesn't really break the game just a little weirdness when I get in. Edit: it seems like it happens whenever I enter the house but, its still works fine after it teleports me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes