Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yo so I've done everything I think, but Anekos third mission in quests still won't light up. What else am I supposed to do after Aneko is cured? Or is that just some sortve placeholder

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I do not quite understand the logic of author's brain. Names of some of the girls doesn't make sense, because translated they became titles. Example: Aneko = Older gir / older sister, Emiko = Smiling girl, Tsukiko = Lunar girl. Asmedia is some computer company :-D an has nothing to do with abyssal race and their names. Author just used some of the Japanesse names without thinking. Sure, they are cute and all that, but if you look at that close up, it's just dsumb.

So far the worst was faking ratings. Now killing the cutest girl is unforgivable. I think that this game really going to hell.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I do not quite understand the logic of author's brain. Names of some of the girls doesn't make sense, because translated they became titles. Example: Aneko = Older gir / older sister, Emiko = Smiling girl, Tsukiko = Lunar girl. Asmedia is some computer company :-D an has nothing to do with abyssal race and their names. Author just used some of the Japanesse names without thinking. Sure, they are cute and all that, but if you look at that close up, it's just dsumb.

So far the worst was faking ratings. Now killing the cutest girl is unforgivable. I think that this game really going to hell.
That's just Japanese culture, there's nothing wrong with that. There's people callled "Hajime", for example, which translates to something along the lines of "beginning". I have a friend called "Midori", which just translates to "green" lol. In fact, several western names also have unknown meanings if you look it up. As for the computer company, it's highly likely just a coincidence.

Also, are you really googling the meaning of the names of the characters? That is so random lol. Not to mention very nitpicky. Most of us don't care about that tbh.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I wasn't able to find out how to get the third mission to light up after aneko is cured so I assuming there's nothing else?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020

Asmedia is a play on the name asmodeus devil of lust.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I usually do side quests whenever possible before continuing with the main story, but this game doesn't do that well, some side quests gave me spoilers for the main story.

arthas diablo

Dec 9, 2021
i am completly stuck i need to gather pure etheria for the core but it dosent show up to do it in the forest and neon it says i need to meet her in the city to continue that but i checked everywere all the times and nothing this is why i hate sandbox but untill now its been ok just so immersion breaking. just pointing out yes its a problem still trying to play it tho because i like the girls and the story

Last edited:

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
i am completly stuck i need to gather pure etheria for the core but it dosent show up to do it in the forest and neon it says i need to meet her in the city to continue that but i checked everywere all the times and nothing this is why i hate sandbox but untill now its been ok just so immersion breaking. just pointing out yes its a problem still trying to play it tho because i like the girls and the story
I like sandboxes, but must say they have big problem that most devs don't utilize it that much. This is good example of game where most locations are useless in most of the time. Good sandbox uses their locations all time for example giving player chance to choose which story to play (woman to meet) and when.

for you question, I don't fully remember cycle of energy spawn but you can do it in forest > lake. There was cool-down after each gathering if I remember correctly. It was funky as hell and only skipping days didn't work back when I did it last time.

arthas diablo

Dec 9, 2021
I like sandboxes, but must say they have big problem that most devs don't utilize it that much. This is good example of game where most locations are useless in most of the time. Good sandbox uses their locations all time for example giving player chance to choose which story to play (woman to meet) and when.

for you question, I don't fully remember cycle of energy spawn but you can do it in forest > lake. There was cool-down after each gathering if I remember correctly. It was funky as hell and only skipping days didn't work back when I did it last time.
well that is the problem i got three after i did the first quest for the core so i have three but i need 5 and i cant trigger that i tried lake i tried forest i tried forest lake both of them i tries every day and every time of day nothing is happening i have tried it for weeks dont get me wrong i might be doing something wrong or missing it but i to tired to keep trying it feels like i have done everything

AreYouStupid

Mar 9, 2022
well that is the problem i got three after i did the first quest for the core so i have three but i need 5 and i cant trigger that i tried lake i tried forest i tried forest lake both of them i tries every day and every time of day nothing is happening i have tried it for weeks dont get me wrong i might be doing something wrong or missing it but i to tired to keep trying it feels like i have done everything
in version 0.88 on Friday Afternoon (in game time :p) found "Pure Etheria" there: HerosRoom->NAVI->Outside->Meadow->Pond(Right Side BTN)

care, game has some bug, where its cant collect it properly, when you approach it (etheria) in different order (bug with animation, or smthing, dono)

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Man I haven't played the game in almost 2 years and I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of new scenes and progression added. The game hasn't really changed much since I stopped which kind of sucks since the whole purpose of me stopping was to wait for more content to drop.

arthas diablo

Dec 9, 2021
in version 0.88 on Friday Afternoon (in game time :p) found "Pure Etheria" there: HerosRoom->NAVI->Outside->Meadow->Pond(Right Side BTN)

care, game has some bug, where its cant collect it properly, when you approach it (etheria) in different order (bug with animation, or smthing, dono)
yeah tried it dosent work for me no idea whats wrong i will try friday afternoon irl too just to be sure :p
there is no etheria thing at all its not that i cant collect it there is no cloud swirly thing at all and i tried clicking were it should be and everywere ells on the screen too and nothing

Panelsbanana

Aug 9, 2022
I need help with "The Call" quest, I got rooms for every girl but Sheila. I got her conversation at the street, and her card said she has a room ready at handling, but nothing is happening. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Main Story Event
Aneko's Events
Jin's Event
Jin's new room
Isabel's Events
New UI elements
Event Theater Update
New Starts feature
Grammar and Bugs

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes