ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
uhhhh, Asmedia keep sucking me when I'm entering my room,and at sometime i can't do anything click spamming the screen.
nothing's work,already use stop being my alarm,and use all the bug fixer.
nothing work.
Android 0.75 version

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Just downloaded the 0.75 version and transferred my saves from 0.68. Went to do an event with Cleo in the bathroom and it can't find any of the images.

1676597065838.png

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Also wondering if this game still gets updates, the update page on the website says 3 years ofzo, but I'm fairly certain that's not the case right ?
Mods don't like the dev so they don't maintain the page properly. This game is still in active development and just released a bugfix a few hours ago.

In the end I decided to fix the randomness problem now, you will find where the random used to be the "random fixer", by doing this Asmedia will no longer wake you up randomly, also uploaded the new apk.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Why did he do that though? I mean the game's quality doesn't warrant that.
You'd have to go back to earlier posts in the thread. From what I remember Zimon seemed to be abnormally concerned with this game getting visibility and to have a following and community that you might see on other really popular game threads. Even with people telling him the game was great, it wasn't enough.

Reactions: Doom Marine
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes