Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Right? The fuck do you people want from your writing? Should all the characters be making perfectly rational, logical decisions all the time? Do you actually think you know people IRL like that?

Let characters make dumb decisions, ffs

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

SwordofZ

Jul 4, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest The Call.
What do I have to do to get further there? No events are triggered anywhere anymore. All the girls have their rooms except Sheila

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/script/estia_house.rpy", line 11, in <module> NameError: name 'estia_house' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "script/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script call File "script/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script call File "script/estia_house.rpyc", line 11, in script File "E:\RPGMaker + Games\Games2\games\ChampionOfRealms-0.93-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1843, in execute if renpy.python.py_eval(condition): File "E:\RPGMaker + Games\Games2\games\ChampionOfRealms-0.93-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "E:\RPGMaker + Games\Games2\games\ChampionOfRealms-0.93-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/script/estia_house.rpy", line 11, in <module> NameError: name 'estia_house' is not defined Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64 Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902 Champion of Realms 0.93 Tue Oct 22 18:10:01 2024

Last edited:

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I know that you can get the hidden diary fragments at random from entering the forest, main street and the park...
My question is: Does anyone know which numbered fragment can be found where?

I found 1 and 3 just by going through story events. But as I wasn't actively looking for them at the time, I don't remember what areas/story bits I was going through at the time I found them :/

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Got a bug.
"Image 'sheilabout' not found." on the 1st screen when taking Shiela to the outlet market for the gift she wants to give you.
Also "image 'shielabout13' not found" when she proposes going back home.

Edit: got another "Image 'sheilabout12' not found" when talking to the star during the raid on your apartment.

Last edited:

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Am stuck. Main quest says to meet all the girls in the meeting room after i got done giving everyone rooms. But nothing triggers.
When I was giving everyone their rooms. Estia glitched out. And image events couldn't load. So I'm guessing the meeting room can't happen because of the glitch. I don't know.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I haven't played in a few months so it may not have been the most recent update but you can get our fav foxgirl pregnant now
Well, the game says you can impregnate her, but it don't say how. After see all the content of the v0.92 i really doubt it that even possible... If it is i wanna know how to do, 'cause the game promises you can knock up your girl but without any clue more than a tease in the features menu.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm doubtful too - I've been waiting years for impreg content outside the pseudo-pregnancy potion, but the dev seems intent on adding miles of fluff over actual smut.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes