kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
ok here we go,

ANDROID and LINUX:

hopefully this works. I am using gofile for these because it is the only other hosting thing I can think of on the top of my head that doesn't require an account, and mediafire has 1 GB upload cap. If anyone has any suggestions for better file hosting sites that would be appreciated.
Thank You :D

RealFredDurst

Nov 28, 2020
My experiencce while playing:

"Interesting game so far, can't wait to bring this girl up to my room and... ZUBAZ?!?!?!"

Feb 20, 2022
More than enough Tsun, not enough dere. The occasional description of blushing isn't enough, he has to stammer out an idiot for the trope to work.
There's also at no point even the illusion of choice, it's more of a graphic novel than a game.

Balder3

Feb 13, 2020
ok here we go,

ANDROID and LINUX:

hopefully this works. I am using gofile for these because it is the only other hosting thing I can think of on the top of my head that doesn't require an account, and mediafire has 1 GB upload cap. If anyone has any suggestions for better file hosting sites that would be appreciated.
Link is unfortunately dead

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

seems like the full release is coming soon! I am excited to see what this dev does next.

for those that dont want to read the post in itch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will post the downloads when it comes out

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Steam release today. I have no idea why the dev wouldn't include the demo on the steam page since a demo can only boost sales.

I would like to know if the version here has all the steam content or if there is more in the complete release?

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
lets go final release, it feels like I have been following this game since the first update released.

WINDOWS:

MAC:

LINUX:

ANDROID:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfVenus-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Completed" but we didn't get any impregnation. Will there be a part 2 or is everything wrapped up in a nice rushed bow? sad.gif

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes