• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
futa/trans protagonist how??? didnt see any dick on that gurl
Like i said in a previous post

For now there is no pictures of futa...but it's written that the protagonist grows a dong/dick/penis as a blessing from Venus and the protagonist describes it as a very huge one.. i literally quote as "too big even for a bitchbreaker"

also: it's the first release of the game...usually during first releases there aren't even sex-scenes...and in this one there is a milking/breastfeeding scene...which is way more than most of "first releases" tend to show XD
People should learn to read...or stop whining

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wasnt whining just dont have the time to look pages for answers, you clearly have time to reply so keep replying to my questions dickhead thank you
yeah 3 pages...a lot of pages...i would understand if this thread had like 100 or 1000 pages...(and even in that case there is the search button...so i would still question your laziness...but it would be more understandable than what is happening now)

sorry, i guess you're butthurt now, i'll use some lotion if you want <3

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
yeah 3 pages...a lot of pages...i would understand if this thread had like 100 or 1000 pages...(and even in that case there is the search button...so i would still question your laziness...but it would be more understandable than what is happening now)

sorry, i guess you're butthurt now, i'll use some lotion if you want <3
making you do something for me is enough pleasure for me :) keep serving ;)

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
I just hope that if her dick is as big as she descibes it, that we will see some stomach bulge.
But most importantly I hope that the girl that will get fucked by it struggles and not look all happy like there is a black hole inside her because many times when they make someone take a huge cock it seems like there is no impact at all behind it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Holy shit this game is hot. I just hope it keeps getting hotter and hotter and doesn't disappoint me lol
If she were a little bit taller and black this would almost be like my autobiography. I would kill to be able to magically grow a dick. :love:

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Among the image files there is a home.ogg file that bugs the pc whenever i try to do something with it, be it deleting or even moving, stuff stop responding. It took several tries until it was finally removed

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Among the image files there is a home.ogg file that bugs the pc whenever i try to do something with it, be it deleting or even moving, stuff stop responding. It took several tries until it was finally removed
Why did you want to remove it?

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Why did you want to remove it?
first i tried moving the game itself but then it bugged, had to track down the source of the issue but all actions around it made windows stop responding leaving me only deletion as a option, but even it forced me to restart the pc a few times.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
first i tried moving the game itself but then it bugged, had to track down the source of the issue but all actions around it made windows stop responding leaving me only deletion as a option, but even it forced me to restart the pc a few times.
Okay, were you attempting to overwrite a previous version with the latest version? You're generally better off (at least with Renpy games) installing to a new folder and deleting the old one. Using fresh installs alleviates a lot of issues, and as saves are normally stored outside of the game path, you don't have to worry about deleting your saves.

Reactions: Ickypoo

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Okay, were you attempting to overwrite a previous version with the latest version? You're generally better off (at least with Renpy games) installing to a new folder and deleting the old one. Using fresh installs alleviates a lot of issues, and as saves are normally stored outside of the game path, you don't have to worry about deleting your saves.
Nope, i was literally just moving it to another folder, then i tried to rename it, but in both windows explorer stoped working

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes