• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

rawrtor1

Jan 20, 2020
This is a great game and I can't wait for it to unfold! The text is great but as others have probably said, having H-scenes would be phenomenal.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I really dig the art. The story has a lot of potential. And of course, I'm excited about it being a new futanari game. Hopefully we get consistent updates. Unlike many of the other games in the genre.

Edit: And I agree, H-Scenes would be nice. Especially some artwork for the transformation.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
Love the newest update. It's good to see that this is being worked on!

I just hope that the futa content doesn't dominate the content going forward.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Love the newest update. It's good to see that this is being worked on!

I just hope that the futa content doesn't dominate the content going forward.
considering that it's basically the plot of Mirai Nikki but with sex-battles...there may be a few female-rivals/enemies...so either will be like catfights in oil or rough futa-on-female sex

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
There's an updated version available now, but the numbering is a little weird. You can download it through the dev's Patron.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Sweet Jesus this game is already top-tier, holy fuck! Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Interesting so far. Though its very weird when it goes from messy to clean in a split second for no reason. Like with the new blowjob. You make a huge mess, but its all gone like 'poof' the instant she takes the cock out of her mouth.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
The protagonist's face looks rather weary, almost "defeated" looking.
And I mean that in the most positive way imaginable.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I hate to be "that guy," but man was I interested in this game up until the point where the MC grew a massive dick. Would've loved for it to have a more "pure" girl/girl focus, since you don't see a lot of that (sadly and surprisingly). I also think the dick kinda "offsets" the appeal of her body shape and everything, in a weird way? Like she has this really underrepresented body shape for women characters in h-games, but giving her a dick just offsets that (even if dickgirls with that body shape are also fairly underrepresented...) It doesn't help that it was a ~magic~ dick growth thing rather than just the result of her being trans or something. Also not a fan of it enforcing some silly standard of "only people with dicks can properly dominate/top other people."
Although I am glad that the muscular chick wasn't the one who had a dick? Mainly because a vast majority of muscular women in games with dickgirl content tend to have them be one with the dick, which feels overdone and vaguely... stereotypical. Rather see something more interesting for once and have a muscular (cis) woman top a more traditionally feminine or voluptuous dickgirl.
(Excuse my dumbass rambling)

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I hate to be "that guy," but man was I interested in this game up until the point where the MC grew a massive dick. Would've loved for it to have a more "pure" girl/girl focus, since you don't see a lot of that (sadly and surprisingly). I also think the dick kinda "offsets" the appeal of her body shape and everything, in a weird way? Like she has this really underrepresented body shape for women characters in h-games, but giving her a dick just offsets that (even if dickgirls with that body shape are also fairly underrepresented...) It doesn't help that it was a ~magic~ dick growth thing rather than just the result of her being trans or something. Also not a fan of it enforcing some silly standard of "only people with dicks can properly dominate/top other people."
Although I am glad that the muscular chick wasn't the one who had a dick? Mainly because a vast majority of muscular women in games with dickgirl content tend to have them be one with the dick, which feels overdone and vaguely... stereotypical. Rather see something more interesting for once and have a muscular (cis) woman top a more traditionally feminine or voluptuous dickgirl.
(Excuse my dumbass rambling)
Pal, trans has been hijacking the futa genre for years. So much so that people are now calling trans "futa" (THEY AREN'T THE SAME GODDAMN THING). If that's what you want it's a dime a dozen all over this site. Actual futa is only slightly less rare than a black astronaut unicorn, so just let us have this one.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes