BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Patrons get access to Champion of Venus one build early!

FEATURED IN THIS BUILD:
- A new pose and set of expressions for Venus.
- Chapter 4 has been significantly expanded, including our first animated ero scene by xxxx52.
- A new character! Followers of xxxx52 may recognise his OC, Aik!
- A large amount of the text has been edited, cutting out some of the fat.
- Choices matter now!

Reactions: 21dsd

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like the newer version is more disjointed. I'm kind of torn. While I like the direction it is going with multiple paths and more emphasis on player-choice, my favorite scenes, such as the fun with Bastet and the hypno-dick fake-out, seem to have been removed entirely.

Edit: I'm also sad to say I found the animation more distracting than anything. It was just a very simple and short loop. I'd rather just have still images and text.

Another Edit: Actually, I think I prefer the previous version in its entirety. It felt more cohesive and the new paths don't really add much. You either make the designated (Smart) choice, or lose. That is about it. If that is the extent of how the variation and player-choices will effect the story, I don't see much of a point, especially if it involves cutting up (and out) existing content in a way that tries to fit it into the newer narrative.

Last edited:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Thank u brother for the animated sex scene. It makes the game more dynamic.
Looking forward to see more animation in future.

Reactions: junior20000

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I was more disappointed I the lack if artwork than anything else. This is supposed to be a visual novel so I'm expecting more graphics and less descriptive text.

I was amused thst someone was complaining that the scene wasn't "vanilla" as I certainly don't think of futa as being vanilla to anyone.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes