bandabol

Jul 14, 2019
All right, does anyone know the source for the music that plays in the main menu and in game? It's seriously catchy.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Do the tags need an update or is there no sex (masturbation, oral, vaginal, anal) in this game yet?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Probably the former.
Especially when you bring in people like Sparrow to work on the art. Color me impressed.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Edit: Tags no longer missing, thx for the update, mods!

All right, just played it and identified the following missing tags:
big tits
big ass
masturbation
oral sex
animated (Goro sex scene)
(partially) text based (a lot of graphics still missing and instead just text over a black screen describing what's happening)
vaginal sex
tentacles
fantasy (gods, Goro's 6-feet cock, Aik not dying from it, etc.)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit, was Goro a character made by artist Sparrow...because there's no way that giant dick could not kill those girls

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Forgot to mention it constantly, need to correct just that on the off chance the dev reads this: This game is all aces. The writing, the sexy times, the setting, it's all unabashedly in your face, well rounded and/or hung, and prone to making an explosive result.

Two questions, though:

Why is our MC still getting herself off with the shower dildo when the litteral sex goddess that lives with her can wink a giant dongo into existance with the flick the wrist (and/or hips)? Our hero needs to climb that enticing mountain, stat.

Are we going to get a literal tounge in cheek (or whatever else that can be reached) sister act in the future?

Cheers! Absolutely enjoying it, eagerly looking forwards to future updates.

omicoolio

Jun 29, 2020
hahahahha ok Ive never written a anything on here but i want yall to visit this game for the start music, thats it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes