VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Isn't this a bit of an overkill? Major Liberty plus Megagirl AND basically a secondary Major Liberty. That is a small army there.

Also, now that I think about it... can Emma hold two temporary powers at the same time? Because getting all the kisses before missions would make more sense. We saw her use a permanent power (X-ray) and hold a temporary one at the same time, but wii it work with one more temporary? Or any number of permanent powers + 1 temporary?
Yes kiss all the girls before a mission to be a goddess temporarily (but need to train with each power beforehand)

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Isn't this a bit of an overkill? Major Liberty plus Megagirl AND basically a secondary Major Liberty. That is a small army there.

Also, now that I think about it... can Emma hold two temporary powers at the same time? Because getting all the kisses before missions would make more sense. We saw her use a permanent power (X-ray) and hold a temporary one at the same time, but wii it work with one more temporary? Or any number of permanent powers + 1 temporary?
We see Emma do this in Stalker's mission. Having potentially Stalker, Butch, and Femme's powers at once. Of course, they could fade in power as each is picked up. Maybe something more for the energy stat to determine how much you can hold at once.

Reactions: Kokoko253

winini

Jan 10, 2019
We see Emma do this in Stalker's mission. Having potentially Stalker, Butch, and Femme's powers at once. Of course, they could fade in power as each is picked up. Maybe something more for the energy stat to determine how much you can hold at once.
Did she used Stalker's powers after obtaining Butch or Femme's? or newer power just rewrite older one?

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Did she used Stalker's powers after obtaining Butch or Femme's? or newer power just rewrite older one?
Not in my playthrough. Then I guess the new temporary power overwrites the old temporary power. Probably the only way to use multiple powers is to gain them permanently. But this is a research object for Tech Wizard.

Reactions: winini

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
One of the paths is Copycat assuming Femme's identity and distracting Butch for Stalker to take down.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
One of the paths is Copycat assuming Femme's identity and distracting Butch for Stalker to take down.
Ah, didn't try that one. Seduced Femme first time for mediocre result. Second time I got info from Butch before seducing Femme and getting good result.

Reactions: afterlights

Sembei13

Oct 8, 2017
I have a question for those who have played "normally" & with cheat/walkthrough.
Does it change a lot of content or not ? I've played my way and found some blocked choices, but I'm wondering if there's some (or a lot) of hidden content behind those stats.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I have a question for those who have played "normally" & with cheat/walkthrough.
Does it change a lot of content or not ? I've played my way and found some blocked choices, but I'm wondering if there's some (or a lot) of hidden content behind those stats.
There is definitely some content that is hidden. The game has a lot of minor branching arcs and pathways. Sometimes it is subtle like an extra dialog line that might pop in for extra effect in a given scene. Sometimes it is entirely different outcomes. For instance in a fight scene, you might get a poor result if your fight or strength score doesn't meet a certain threshold. It will simply play out that you got beat, but it might play out that you won if your score was high enough. It especially noticeable in the hero missions. Depending on your choices and your stats you can get a nice variety of outcomes.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How do i get the last four images, i've tried everything i can think of
They are mostly placeholders for upcoming content right now. The first of those can be seen in the 4.7 patreon version right now, but even on that version the last 3 gallery spots are still placeholders. So you probably have everything you can currently.

Sembei13

Oct 8, 2017
There is definitely some content that is hidden. The game has a lot of minor branching arcs and pathways. Sometimes it is subtle like an extra dialog line that might pop in for extra effect in a given scene. Sometimes it is entirely different outcomes. For instance in a fight scene, you might get a poor result if your fight or strength score doesn't meet a certain threshold. It will simply play out that you got beat, but it might play out that you won if your score was high enough. It especially noticeable in the hero missions. Depending on your choices and your stats you can get a nice variety of outcomes.
OK thx for the aswer. I Think I'll wait a bit more then for this game. I don't mind missing content that much but I don't wan't ending up with something I don't like because of stats.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
As visually appealing as bar graphs for the relationship stats are, can we get the actual numerical value of the stats? Since many of the interactions with the various girls/women need a certain numeric value, it would be helpful to know what the numeric rating you have is.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes