VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
[/QUOTE]
the password appearently changed and it's
adaRulesMayhemDrools99
can you change it?

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Hrmm sorry to be a bother mate
But when I punched in the password it says acces denied.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not gonna lie, it is so hard to decide what to spend time doing, I mean dating and getting to know characters would be awesome but we are called to do stuff by different people so it makes sense to do that instead of focusing, but there is also the missions, and those are great but there is training as well, plus the people that actually ask you to spend time with them, just so hard to choose, I'll probably wait a little bit more before playing the game again after we have at least enough days that I can plan what I'm gonna do, and probably will play it from the beginning again, Also thanks for sharing your game with us yahotzp

edit: trying to make it more understandable, also a question will we have time to grow the relationships organically or do we have to focus? I mean it would be nice if I could actually do the stuff I'm asked to do the art teacher way in the beginning(between her and going to the library? with Robby), going to talk with the counsellor, going on a date with the nurse(?), you know, doing the stuff you get asked to actually do instead of arbitrary saying: I'm gonna spend time with X now, I mean that is great but for me, it is far more organic to go where people have requested your presence instead of just butting in, of course, if at some point we don't have this requests than it will be easier to choose but the question remains, will we have the time to grow these relationships organically?

Last edited:
Reactions: yahotzp

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update, thanks. :)

I kind of have this feeling that we might be getting Nightingale's power permanently soon (if you're on that path). It's been the third date and they've been getting pretty hot and heavy, plus at the end of this date, Betty seemed like she wanted to say something, but then held back there at the end. I feel like she is falling for Emma now. So maybe in the next date or the one after, we'll see for sure hopefully!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.48] yahotzp

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 273 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 255 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Not gonna lie, it is so hard to decide what to spend time doing, I mean dating and getting to know characters would be awesome but we are called to do stuff by different people so it makes sense to do that instead of focusing, but there is also the missions, and those are great but there is training as well, plus the people that actually ask you to spend time with them, just so hard to choose, I'll probably wait a little bit more before playing the game again after we have at least enough days that I can plan what I'm gonna do, and probably will play it from the beginning again, Also thanks for sharing your game with us yahotzp

edit: trying to make it more understandable, also a question will we have time to grow the relationships organically or do we have to focus? I mean it would be nice if I could actually do the stuff I'm asked to do the art teacher way in the beginning(between her and going to the library? with Robby), going to talk with the counsellor, going on a date with the nurse(?), you know, doing the stuff you get asked to actually do instead of arbitrary saying: I'm gonna spend time with X now, I mean that is great but for me, it is far more organic to go where people have requested your presence instead of just butting in, of course, if at some point we don't have this requests than it will be easier to choose but the question remains, will we have the time to grow these relationships organically?
Right now you can take your time and do not need to focus on a character, but we will be coming up on some larger set events in the near future where you will be forced to make some choices on who you want to spend time with.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Version 0.45: Mega

What's New:

- This is one of the biggest updates ever with over 200 new renders.

- Hero Mission with Lotus added.

- New second date events for all students: Anya, Devya, Lisa, Mei, Robbie, Sara, and Tonya

0.45 Walkthrough by Phoexist: Workupload
Hi, Mega link is dead here

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Updates seem to me too short. I would prefer monthly bigger updates.

Also, I hope the game doesn´t start taking itself too seriously, building a lore of the "universe" of the game, trying to make the characters more like real people and less stereotyped, and things like those. The funny thing of this game is it doesn't make heads or tails. It's just a crazy "alternative universe" where there are only women that are all of them sex-crazed lesbians (because there are no men, obviously) that reproduce by spores (I suppose, since there are no men) and with superpowers. The dev should just make those lesbians even more crazy, slutty and amusing.
I believe it's some form of IVF. Which apart from the superpowers, as I have mentioned in this thread before, is actually a thing in testing with our current level of technology. So no spores.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who cares? It's just a crazy world with slutty lesbians with superpowers.
I didn't particularly look into it. I'm just studying Biochem at college at the moment, so it was a tidbit a lecturer mentioned once. Like that the Y chromosome is also shrinking, so we might not have males in the future even without IVF.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, probably more than 75% of the advances and achievements in philosophy, science, art, society, religion etc. in the story of mankind has been done by people with the Y chromosome... That future wouldn't be lesbians with superpowers. Would be the return to caverns in three generations. I remember a Dutch program of TV a few years ago. A group of men were left in a beach and a group of women in another. After a few days, men had built a hut, furniture, had food and fresh water... Women slept in the sand and ate the little amount of food that the producers gave to them, and spend most of the day talking in the beach and complaining about the discomfort. At the end, the producers of the program send a man of the other beach to teach the women how to do something productive.... :LOL:
Methinks you may be in the wrong forum for spouting foolishnesss like this. It's the discussion forum for a lesbian, superhero game. You should expect a certain critical mass of... well, lesbians and feminists...

God have mercy on your soul if/when our lovely, fierce Avaron1974 reads this... I'm popping popcorn in anticipation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, probably more than 75% of the advances and achievements in philosophy, science, art, society, religion etc. in the story of mankind has been done by people with the Y chromosome... That future wouldn't be lesbians with superpowers. Would be the return to caverns in three generations. I remember a Dutch program of TV a few years ago. A group of men were left in a beach and a group of women in another. After a few days, men had built a hut, furniture, had food and fresh water... Women slept in the sand and ate the little amount of food that the producers gave to them, and spend most of the day talking in the beach and complaining about the discomfort. At the end, the producers of the program send a man of the other beach to teach the women how to do something productive.... :LOL:
There are quite a lot of intelligent and capable men on this planet ..... which is fortunate because it makes up for men on the other end of the spectrum like yourself.

Be grateful they carry your gender and save you from shaming them all.

As such I won't point out that what you mentioned only happened in the Dutch version of Survivor while the American and British ones all went fine.

Also the second and third seasons of The Island with Bear Grylls also had a divide between men and women while the third season had to see them unite because the men couldn't stop bickering like children.

I'd hardly call mans advancement in religion a thing to gloat about considering they are responsible for some of the worst atrocities not called a world war or shall we gloss over the whole crusades thing?

The only thing you had going for you was small group of women on an island managed to fuck up which, in comparison to the rest of the world, is a miniscule event ..... but I think you are used to handling miniscule things.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes