VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There are quite a lot of intelligent and capable men on this planet ..... which is fortunate because it makes up for men on the other end of the spectrum like yourself.

Be grateful they carry your gender and save you from shaming them all.

As such I won't point out that what you mentioned only happened in the Dutch version of Survivor while the American and British ones all went fine.

Also the second and third seasons of The Island with Bear Grylls also had a divide between men and women while the third season had to see them unite because the men couldn't stop bickering like children.

I'd hardly call mans advancement in religion a thing to gloat about considering they are responsible for some of the worst atrocities not called a world war or shall we gloss over the whole crusades thing?

The only thing you had going for you was small group of women on an island managed to fuck up which, in comparison to the rest of the world, is a miniscule event ..... but I think you are used to handling miniscule things.
Shit, burned the popcorn reading this! :ROFLMAO:

Feb 19, 2021
Well, probably more than 75% of the advances and achievements in philosophy, science, art, society, religion etc. in the story of mankind has been done by people with the Y chromosome... That future wouldn't be lesbians with superpowers. Would be the return to caverns in three generations. I remember a Dutch program of TV a few years ago. A group of men were left in a beach and a group of women in another. After a few days, men had built a hut, furniture, had food and fresh water... Women slept in the sand and ate the little amount of food that the producers gave to them, and spend most of the day talking in the beach and complaining about the discomfort. At the end, the producers of the program send a man of the other beach to teach the women how to do something productive.... :LOL:
Women bad neck beard and incels never talk to a women before i bet

Reactions: TundraLupus

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Note to self: Don't compete with Ava in any kind of dick measuring contest - figuratively or otherwise. Probably wouldn't end well. Holy shit. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, back to the game - anybody else wish we had one or two generic days in CLIT just to 'catch up' with some of the dates and training? Or that maybe days would allow for more than just one interaction (which is stupid anyway)?
Normal games have too little content for too much time, here it's pretty much the other way round, but the result is basically the same... :/

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
'Nightmares never go away when they're asked to.' Stephen King
And things don't always go your way just because you bitch about them. Just do what I do when I come across things I don't like: MOVE ON. "The forums are not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure."

Seriously, run a search for all my posts. At no point do I bitch about male protagonists or ntr or any of the other things I happen to dislike.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
There's one good thing about short updates and too much content. You can restart again and again. But, there's no way you will not miss something. This will end with one walk-through for each girl you want to date.

Jun 30, 2018
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
not working

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story is intrigueing leaving you wanting more, Single Gender(Sex) Society now that is an interesting idea. Lesbian Conspiracy without the Conspiracy. Evolution. Cool. Listen I am a Christian and I find these stories fascinating and or engaging. If there is one thing to critique is the fact you can not have the choice to rename MC. The Models are great. I prefer these type of models compared to the Anime. The Anime games come across like a dime a dozen. Anyway Cheers.

johanes

May 14, 2017
a hero that copies power but only last for a short time... i have the perfect name for you.

update... fuck now whenever someone calls this girl in any seriousness i just giggle... "NOW MADE IN CHINA!" XDHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If you take out the god awful animations and lessen the 'APPARENTLY EVERYONE SQUIRTS NOW' logic... I could get behind this game. But for the time being, all it does is give me a headache.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes