VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
TBH, I skipped the last two updates but not this one I guess there is enough to play with.
The way this game is updating, there is a fair amount of content with each new update, but only a small amount of in-game time. So you can't really experience it all without going back and doing multiple run throughs with different choices.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
The way this game is updating, there is a fair amount of content with each new update, but only a small amount of in-game time. So you can't really experience it all without going back and doing multiple run throughs with different choices.
This will change after the Visitors Weekend event. Most of the dates and hero missions should by done by then so the updates in the 2nd week will all be about adding more in-game time.

Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
Like a code or cheat that unlocks all of the gallery entries? There are no current plans for anything like that.
it's fine, it's was not really that hard to unlock everything, I'm just a sucker for the easy way out xD by the way, I loved the game so far, it's rare to find a good female protagonist game for the female audience so I'm really glad I found yours!

Reactions: yahotzp

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Here replace your game/screen.rpy by this one it will make the dialogue box transparent so no more white background ever.

Edit : now I added a slider in preference menu. Very simple by following a tuto on google.
When I did this, I was annoyed by the drop shadows on all the text in the now more transparent text box so I commented out the line in gui.rpy that controls it.

Python:
define gui.dialogue_text_outlines = [ (0, "#DADADA", 2, 2) ]
Just a thought for you.

RedRiam

Feb 23, 2019
This game is great, lots of replay value pursuing other character routes and posibilities, all characters have a grounded feeling even if is a world with so much sex, and you get atached to them, im all about this kinds of world building without men, and full of lesbian romance, as soon as next update hits public im probably joining the patreon, for a couple of months, since i have some money for it, Im looking forward to this game

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.49] [yahotzp] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.74 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 306 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 271 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes