VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

N0L1F3K1N6

Jun 10, 2017
Here replace your game/screen.rpy by this one it will make the dialogue box transparent so no more white background ever.

Edit : now I added a slider in preference menu. Very simple by following a tuto on google.
why cant i download the attachment? it just opens in a new tab

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to get Tonya's events without cheating? I had to resort to save scumming, and even that takes a lot of time because random number god hates me. Even in VN i have to deal with the bastard.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to get Tonya's events without cheating? I had to resort to save scumming, and even that takes a lot of time because random number god hates me. Even in VN i have to deal with the bastard.
You do not need to use cheats to get Tonya's events, but you have to make sure to interact with her each chance you get. Make sure you choose 7 minutes with her and borrow her power when you can. Some of the opportunities to improve your relationship with Tonya are also encounters with Mei.

As more days get added, it will be easier to unlock her date events.

Reactions: winini

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Third dates are not implemented yet.
not truebefore i fell aslep last night managed to trigger a swimming date with betty i had to load my save where i starts just before first meeting with doctor ada. I really think ada is a bad guy if im being honest.

seems because of current content can only do one set of dates at a time though lol no spoilers but the glow stick third date was funny as hell.

margrave22

Nov 1, 2017
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Does not function this code

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
not truebefore i fell aslep last night managed to trigger a swimming date with betty i had to load my save where i starts just before first meeting with doctor ada. I really think ada is a bad guy if im being honest.

seems because of current content can only do one set of dates at a time though lol no spoilers but the glow stick third date was funny as hell.
Sorry, that should be "not all third dates" are implemented yet. There are some in the game already.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Does not function this code
is been a while since I last played this and supported him on patreom (since I never liked the thing with the gf... it was changed later after feedback so will try when I have time (whenever I have a little to spare... nowadays don't play that much and 2 big games I love just did update this week so...... maybe ask someone else the pass xD)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes