VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
New password is adaRulesMayhemDrools99

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
access denied

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Ling is so adorable! No wonder that everybody keep telling Emma ho hot her mom is. I think she became even more cute since the last game.

Reactions: yahotzp

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Hey, I'm running Linux and I just unzipped the game. I tried running it and got the following output:

Bash:
$ ./ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining.sh

ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.

Aborted

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, I'm running Linux and I just unzipped the game. I tried running it and got the following output:

Bash:
$ ./ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining.sh

ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.

Aborted
I think this is a Ren'Py error. Some of my Patrons have resolved the issue. I also updated to a different version of Ren'Py to see if this will fix this problem for future updates.

Suspecting a framework error, I rebuilt the distribution from Ren'Py 7.4.4 with default options... Which is a fancy way of saying I created a new Ren'Py project, copy-pasted the content of the "game" folder of CLIT in it and clicked "Build Distributions". And the rebuilt version is working perfectly, no issue, even keeping save compatibility.

Reactions: wx448

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
What stats does Emma need to capture the "catwoman" in Licorice's mission? :unsure:
If you borrowed Lisa's power, you need Energy and Maneuver to capture her at a distance. Otherwise, you need Stealth and Dex to sneak up on her. If you borrowed Anya's power, there's another Dex and Maneuever check.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you borrowed Lisa's power, you need Energy and Maneuver to capture her at a distance. Otherwise, you need Stealth and Dex to sneak up on her. If you borrowed Anya's power, there's another Dex and Maneuever check.
Hmm my stealth is above 65 but i don't remember Emma's dextery number now. :unsure:

Will try to reload some older saves to check it out later.

Admit i got a bit lost when i finally reached the repeatable part of the events. :p

Last edited:

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I think this is a Ren'Py error. Some of my Patrons have resolved the issue. I also updated to a different version of Ren'Py to see if this will fix this problem for future updates.
Thanks for replying. I figured it was a Ren'Py error regarding integer width but I have no real experience with Ren'Py so I don't know how deep game developers can get into the guts of Ren'Py.

Jan 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, major game issue.
I almost always play loyalty routes when given the option.
I THOUGHT I had done that here. Other than the kiss to get Devya's powers, and again to get Stalker's, I played pure. No messing around.
So, color me shocked when I get home, Megan asks me how things went, and my only option is "tell her everything," which goes to a black screen, comes back to her in tears, and because the creator didn't give specific dialog for what she was told, I'm genuinely unsure why she is so upset, where I fucked up... or what my character even told her!
Is this a bug or something?
I DID NOT cheat on her...

Reactions: Glooskabe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a sci-fi and fantasy world were women with superpowers exist and there is only one genre after some war and people reproduce via some kind of machine induced partenogenesis.
So it feels kind of nonsense to me to go ranting about lesbian sexual identity and men as predatory beasts.:oops:

Reactions: yahotzp
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes