VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Any progress with dating Betty in recent updates yet? I'm looking forward to see what Ada will figure out about the copycat power. From what I remember we need to get Betty to fall in love with the MC for this to happen?
You can fall in love with Betty and gain her power permanently. You then have the option of whether or not you want to tell Ada.

Reactions: Termax

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I'm here for the update but ain't no way I'm downloading those 3go. I think I'll wait for a compressor hero to do his hero thing lol

THX

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 403 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is sex with the sister. And at some point there probably will be with the moms too.
Not blood related.

Highly doubt anything will happen with her mother. Her mothers wife, maybe, not Amy though.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
So umm? Where is the new content hidden? nightime event? DOes it mean that I have to replay it all again from monday?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
New events were added but no additional time is being added. The final arc will take place at the end of the current time, that is why I am not adding any more days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is there much for content from v .62 to .8? As there was link for walkthrough in OP, but goes to previous version not current.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
It has been a while since I last read this and I was hesitant to get back into it because at this point I have given up on most games I got into when I first came to this site. I couldn't really say what changed, if it really was a change in me of some sort.
But this one still holds up and it's a pretty nice story.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 411 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes