VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Isn't it only you can romance everyone in theory, but there aren't enough days to actually do it? I know for me, even trying to get the right level for multiple girls to have a selection of events at the dance seemed not to work. Especially once you add in the teachers and actually training stats.

Adding a few more weeks of time to grind/explore (I know, odd request for more opportunity to grind, though this kind of grinding leads to better kinds of grinding) between main plot events, or letting the player trigger when those happen, would be cool.
That is true, I recall there was a post about that the dev added extra days to help for anyone who wanted to follow multiple romance's. Devya is my #1, and I want to romance Mei otherwise I am not concerned, so never played to see when days run out since the extra free days were added. I also may have cheated (I definitely cheated) :)

Reactions: Hungover00

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
wait a second a lesbian game with pregnancy's tag? i remember playing this a few times did something change?
No men exist in the world, yet new generations are born.
Yes, there is no men anymore in this world (I don't remember why).
But there is still pregnancy because they have developed a machine which can mix the ADN of two women in one fetus, who is then transplanted back in the womb of her mother.
Superpower are a side effect of this process. Sometime during the mixing of ADN in the machine, superpower genes emerge.

Reactions: Landerk

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yes, there is no men anymore in this world (I don't remember why).
But there is still pregnancy because they have developed a machine which can mix the ADN of two women in one fetus, who is then transplanted back in the womb of her mother.
Superpower are a side effect of this process. Sometime during the mixing of ADN in the machine, superpower genes emerge.
DNA? And yes, I know that, but the responder before either didn't get there yet, or missed it I guess.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 1525756

Overview:
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training is a lesbian dating and school sim with RPG mini-games. Play as Emma, power mimic, as she enters the superhero training academy as a first-year student. Emma, taking on the code name Copycat, will have to balance her studies, social life, and her heroic extracurricular activities!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-17
Developer: yahotzp F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.78
Language: English
Other Games: Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
annoyed-disappointed.gif

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Magic, literally.

Tonya's powers are magical and she gives Emma a cock for one scene on one of her dates.
u know what far enough its just that through the entire half of the game where i played not a single futa in sight so i thought this game was pure lesbian

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is there any explanation on how women reproduce in this world?

I'm not complaining. Just curious!

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oo I'm happy getting major liberty content but I was kinda hoping we'd get more involved with her. (lol that sounds so ungrateful, still I want you to know that I appreciate the work you put in) Not just watching her being with the godesses and her wife (tell me if I missed smt). Also, How can i get the dates with Candice. Is there no other way than choosing art class? Hope we can have her powers soon enouh her ability to make strapons would be hella useful lol.
Also I see that you added a warning as to when we have to stop/save if we don't want to miss new content.

THX

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes