VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

buff

May 29, 2017
Whomever is updating this, first of all thanks, but second can you report in the Mac link as well? It's a PITA to have to convert the thing.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.75

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 376 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whomever is updating this, first of all thanks, but second can you report in the Mac link as well? It's a PITA to have to convert the thing.
There is no Mac, because there is no Mac to report, there is only Win/Linux, there is no official Mac support for this game.

Reactions: buff

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Why was 0.75 released here on October 3rd when the patreon says 0.78 was released on October 3rd and 0.75 was released on may 30th?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think the characters' names and portraits should be changed whenever they are in their superhero attire to reflect it, with the exception of Emma and the other students when they announce their hero identities during the Unveiling Day ceremony.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't have control of the main post and reported the update already yesterday. It might help if others report it for a game update.
More reporting actually makes it worse. Juuuust saying, but its better than it not being reported at all. You can get thread ownership by opening a ticket.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes