VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
While I don't think the dev should remove time constraints giving a little more room for "mistakes" would make the game less frustrating. The choices made at the begining have huge impact on what paths you can realisticly take but you had no idea what they are during the first playthrough "forcing" you to restart in order to even be able to try a path.
Also, it being a harem game, and you getting literal superpowers from sex, it seems like you'd want the chance to get them all. Like another game with the same set up, but a male protag. Smaller cast, but same difference.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, it being a harem game, and you getting literal superpowers from sex, it seems like you'd want the chance to get them all. Like another game with the same set up, but a male protag. Smaller cast, but same difference.
While it is a harem game it's harem by f95 standards not the general harem fanatics here.

Harem here just means you can date a group, it doesn't mean you'll get everyone. F95 has a harem as an MC with 3 or more LI's which happens here.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Honestly I wish the Dev would add an option at the start to choose between limited time or not as Im firmly in the camp that if there is content I'd rather it all be avalible unless there is a valid story reason for it not to be (like good or evil choices) but just having to manage time between different girls with no real reason to gate that content behind time limits is a mood killer, I can understand we are supposed to be at a University that has specific terms like all learning institutes but in an Adult game I'd rather overlook a little time inconsistancy in favour of more sexy times.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
While I share the feeling of FOMO when there's content to be seen but made unavailable without story reasons, I'm not a greedy man.
Just gimme Mei, Devya, Candice, Pam and Mom Ling, and maybe a little nibble of Lisa and Sara and I'm happy.
Yup, not greedy at all.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
This game is almost abandoned. Just a little update of a couple of scenes every few months. I don't think a modder is going to waste time in that.
I work on the game as much as I can in my free time but I have no intention of abandoning it. Some months I have more time than others but this is not something I can afford to work on full time.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
No, there is a limited amount of ingame time and you haved to choose who to go on a date with that day. There isn't enough time to see all dates and if you want all powers then that time will be filled dating the nurse.

The vast majority of sexual content isn't locked behind stats, that's more mission based, the sex content is on the dates.

The only way to see everything is if the dev removed the time limit which I don't think is a thing that is happening.
The time constraint has glitched my game and I really don't wanna start over it's slightly annoying tbh

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
While it is a harem game it's harem by f95 standards not the general harem fanatics here.

Harem here just means you can date a group, it doesn't mean you'll get everyone. F95 has a harem as an MC with 3 or more LI's which happens here.
Oh, I get it. Just seems like, why not push it the next couple inches? It's not like the game is heavily grounded in realism, it's superheroes, a world without men, and orgasms happen with 10 seconds of effort. Why have competing paths, when you could press them together and then lengthen the entire story?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I just downloaded the new update. I was disappointed that there was no new content for Major Liberty or Tech Wizard.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If only there was a log of the changes this update provided so you could read it before downloading......
Fair point. It's just that yahotzp wrote a post on May 31 2023 saying that there was going to be a new mission with Major Liberty. I assumed this was the update that had it. Guess I was wrong.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Fair point. It's just that yahotzp wrote a post on May 31 2023 saying that there was going to be a new mission with Major Liberty. I assumed this was the update that had it. Guess I was wrong.
The one that gets released free is one version behind the one on patreon.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I work on the game as much as I can in my free time but I have no intention of abandoning it. Some months I have more time than others but this is not something I can afford to work on full time.
OK, but if you only update the game a couple of scenes, like 5 minutes of gameplay, every several months, at the end of the day, it's really close to being abandoned. Call it "state of semi abandonment". Not complaining. I'm not a patron and won't be. Just pointing it out.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Bug/exploit : During evening activities if you choose "Nevermind" in student/faculty members menus you are sent back to the training option rather than the previous menu, allowing for infinite training.

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Bug/exploit : During evening activities if you choose "Nevermind" in student/faculty members menus you are sent back to the training option rather than the previous menu, allowing for infinite training.
That should already be fixed in the most current release of the game but thank you.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Oh, I get it. Just seems like, why not push it the next couple inches? It's not like the game is heavily grounded in realism, it's superheroes, a world without men, and orgasms happen with 10 seconds of effort. Why have competing paths, when you could press them together and then lengthen the entire story?
Hence why I am hoping for either an edit or a hero mod.

Reactions: Hungover00
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes