VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionsOfLibertyInstituteOfTraining-0.74
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I am hoping a Multi mod champion shows up eventually for this game.
Yeah it'd be nice to get to see everything in one go as you play through... or even just unlock the gallery.

I couldn't get either of the new things to trigger (but probably my fault for messing with my save file over time)... and the library/alexsis stuff I seem to remember I had to give up in favour of something else at one point so couldn't see those bits either.

Reactions: Nakeeva

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.74] [yahotzp] Compressed - Original Size: 2.96GB

Download PC (589MB):

Download Mac(Untested)(557MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**Tools Used:UAGC (megalol)

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MikoKju

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah it'd be nice to get to see everything in one go as you play through... or even just unlock the gallery.

I couldn't get either of the new things to trigger (but probably my fault for messing with my save file over time)... and the library/alexsis stuff I seem to remember I had to give up in favour of something else at one point so couldn't see those bits either.
Yeah I am just keeping an eye for now after it was clear that there was something you have to give up. I am not a fan of multiple saves to do everything.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I'm stuck, I'm on wednesday week 5 and no matter what I do I get the "coming soon" and get kicked straight back to the main menu. I really don't wanna start a new game

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Not sure what to think of this game, the forced x-ray ON/OFF every girl is a little bit much, some are very ugly. The remove orgasm was funny, unfortunately you can only try it once. I wouldn't mind doing that as option to every girl.

In the end it became a boring game. Maybe with a functional walkthrough, (showing green and plus/minus points), it would be an interesting thing to retry.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure what to think of this game, the forced x-ray ON/OFF every girl is a little bit much, some are very ugly. The remove orgasm was funny, unfortunately you can only try it once. I wouldn't mind doing that as option to every girl.
Tell me you didn't follow the story without telling me you didn't follow the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Whore2U

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I'm stuck, I'm on wednesday week 5 and no matter what I do I get the "coming soon" and get kicked straight back to the main menu. I really don't wanna start a new game
There is only a finite amount of time in the game. I didn't want to add more free time as more specific plot and story elements will follow the current amount of time that currently exists.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Are you sure you don't have Emma and Mei's ages mixed up? Because I'm pretty sure Mei is supposed to be the older sibling.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes