VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
so far what powers MC got as permanent power?
As far as I know, apart from X-Ray Vision from Megan you acquire at the start, if you go on Betty's route, you can gain her powers: Regeneration and Healing.
I don't know if you can get permanent power from the other girls yet.

Reactions: the X hunter

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
As far as I know, apart from X-Ray Vision from Megan you acquire at the start, if you go on Betty's route, you can gain her powers: Regeneration and Healing.
I don't know if you can get permanent power from the other girls yet.
Most of the permanent power gains will come in the final act of the game but there will be at least one more you can get in the current act.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this really needs good WT/cheat mod with "do all" option, it sucks to miss scenes and interactions, they are quite good all around

Reactions: Envy*

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Overall, the game is good. Especially, if you use the code from the description, that allows you to skip the unnecessary grind. (Whoever posted it, may you go to heaven without a queue)

Now, for the bad part:
1. The mini-face of the MC looks much uglier than her normal model.
2. I found it extremely hard to cum, even given the large and frequent amount of juicy scenes. What they lack is DESCRIPTIONS.
Without descriptions, the scenes are fast and not really exciting. Author, if you read it, additional descriptions of feelings and actions during sex scenes will push your game by a couple of levels.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes