VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Emma seems to hold some disdain for her mom's popularity or maybe just living in her shadow. So even if they were on good terms the prior weekend while at home away from the limelight, her mother arriving in a literal spotlight probably irritated Emma a great deal.
Yes, this is exactly it. Emma has a lifetime of very serious issues with Amy, and Amy is oblivious to how her fame can overshadow her daughter.
I got that's what the story was going for, it does a good job of presenting that, I just assumed based on the previous choice there might be a little variation on the scene

i.e good terms with mom, irritated she took the spotlight for sec but happy to see her in the end(which is how the scene plays out), bad terms with mom just not pleased to see her at all

Looking back probably could have worded what I said better

It's not a big deal, probably just being too nitpicky, but little things like that just make the choices more fun for myself personally (yelling at mom earlier in the game got a laugh out of me, was just hoping for more :p )

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Quick question about cheating.
What counts as cheating?

Because I'm pretty sure I didn't have sex with any of the other girls,yet at the end of the first week, apparently, I had to confess to cheating.
Do the closet or Robbie helping hand count?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Not gonna lie, that's a little disappointing. You'd think there would be a scene, or at least a fantasy segment where she imagines Mei entering her room while she's alone and going to town on her.
That was earlier in the game. The later missions have taken some intriguing turns.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is there no way to keep playing and see the rest of the content that I haven't seen yet, (dates missions, etc.)?

It gives me the "end of content" message and then sends me back to the main menu after (Friday, Week 4), is that meant to happen?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So is there no way to keep playing and see the rest of the content that I haven't seen yet, (dates missions, etc.)?

It gives me the "end of content" message and then sends me back to the main menu after (Friday, Week 4), is that meant to happen?
Yes, that's meant to happen.

You can't see everything in one playthrough.

ucciuburdu

Dec 27, 2020
Merry Xmas yahotzp
Are you ok? I'm so worried for you. There is no longer activity on your Patreon account.
I really hope you are safe and sound right now.
Please tell us what's going on.

Reactions: red_faced

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This is definitely a game I wanna give a try, I love some lesbian action, but lesbian dating & harem, now that intrigues me. The only other game I've played of its kind is Bad Memories and that's a great game although the updates are stagnate at the moment. I definitely wanna give this game a go in the meantime, hoping for the best.

Dec 7, 2020
This is definitely a game I wanna give a try, I love some lesbian action, but lesbian dating & harem, now that intrigues me. The only other game I've played of its kind is Bad Memories and that's a great game although the updates are stagnate at the moment. I definitely wanna give this game a go in the meantime, hoping for the best.
This is a very good pure lesbian game, but keep in mind that it's very different from Bad Memories.

It's not that you have a "harem", not like Bad Memories which is clearly focused on you being with several characters and everyone being aware and okay about it. Yes, here you can date several characters at the same time, and other characters don't care, or just don't know, but keep in mind that when the game starts the protagonist is already in a stable relationship with another girl, and if she knows that you're cheating on her you'll break her heart. So being "casual" sexually has consequences.

It's also a game where there are characters who do not get along with each other, and taking sides with one of them usually means improving your relationship with her... and worsening it with the other.

Another important aspect of the game is that it requires you to plan well what you do each day. The game is a parody of the superhero genre, and you have to go through story missions ("we need to arrest this supervillain", and so on). You can fail in the missions if you don't reach certain attributes, or if the other characters that accompany you on the mission don't trust you, so in your day to day you must train and interact with the other characters not only to get to know them better, but also to be able to overcome the missions. And the days to prepare for the missions are limited.

Personally, it's a game that I really like, the setting is interesting (each mission, character, etc, has its story, and there is also a general background plot with some mysteries), and the main cast is likeable and very beautiful, but keep in mind that this game requires a bit of "planning".

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This is a very good pure lesbian game, but keep in mind that it's very different from Bad Memories.

It's not that you have a "harem", not like Bad Memories which is clearly focused on you being with several characters and everyone being aware and okay about it. Yes, here you can date several characters at the same time, and other characters don't care, or just don't know, but keep in mind that when the game starts the protagonist is already in a stable relationship with another girl, and if she knows that you're cheating on her you'll break her heart. So being "casual" sexually has consequences.

It's also a game where there are characters who do not get along with each other, and taking sides with one of them usually means improving your relationship with her... and worsening it with the other.

Another important aspect of the game is that it requires you to plan well what you do each day. The game is a parody of the superhero genre, and you have to go through story missions ("we need to arrest this supervillain", and so on). You can fail in the missions if you don't reach certain attributes, or if the other characters that accompany you on the mission don't trust you, so in your day to day you must train and interact with the other characters not only to get to know them better, but also to be able to overcome the missions. And the days to prepare for the missions are limited.

Personally, it's a game that I really like, the setting is interesting (each mission, character, etc, has its story, and there is also a general background plot with some mysteries), and the main cast is likeable and very beautiful, but keep in mind that this game requires a bit of "planning".
Thanks for clarifying, not sure why Harem is one of the tags unless there's a plan for some sort of harem-type ending... but even then it should be labeled as a planned tag. Still wanna give it a try regardless, still seems very intriguing.

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks for clarifying, not sure why Harem is one of the tags unless there's a plan for some sort of harem-type ending... but even then it should be labeled as a planned tag. Still wanna give it a try regardless, still seems very intriguing.
Well, you can date different characters at the same time, I guess that's why is tagged as "harem".

Anyway, the game's very good, so yes, try it ^^

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes