VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Nope. All of the characters are women and all sex scenes are between women
Except for one scene where the MC magically grows a dick and fucks a girl with it. I don't know yet if there will be more of that.
thanks for the reply. i'm moving on. looks good but not for me :)

• Angry
Reactions: Zanax

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger this "ALEXIS" event ?
If you had previously spent time with Alexis where she showed you a secret in the library then you should have an option when you visit another student to help you with it. As long as you have high affection with them they should let you borrow their power to open the door, I think any of them work except Sara. If you aren't seeing the option with the students during the 'date night' events, then you need to do the faculty "alexis" event first. ... And the only way to get that option I believe was to have taken the library route with Robbie/Devya. If you went the art class route I don't think it would be available.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
If you had previously spent time with Alexis where she showed you a secret in the library then you should have an option when you visit another student to help you with it. As long as you have high affection with them they should let you borrow their power to open the door, I think any of them work except Sara. If you aren't seeing the option with the students during the 'date night' events, then you need to do the faculty "alexis" event first. ... And the only way to get that option I believe was to have taken the library route with Robbie/Devya. If you went the art class route I don't think it would be available.
Ugh.... In my mountain of saves I can't find one where I have that setup. I do recall it was a pain to get that event, but I can't remember when I did it. I don't have any saves in the library, which I'm sure I would've done to mark the spot...

Mannemato

Feb 6, 2020
I really hope that this game get some short of gallery or walkthrough mod in the future. The game and the plot itself are good, and I see huge potential there. But I still can't unlock all the scenes for some reason. For now it is just grinding over and over again to get few missing scenes. Which is pretty frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, Maybe it's just me who finds this a problem. Keep it up to great work!

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Good universe,good stories, good missions but:
- there's a need of a week of training before class events, ball events or missions, you can either train yourself and hoping to success tests or date and having an interesting ball.
- replaying the game again and again to see what you could see is painful
- your game is interesting story-wise if you use cheat code but in this case improving your character is useless and you lose one third of the game (the character improvement side) or if you date nobody (and we all know the reason we play these game). Your game need balance.
- Adding 20 to each stats and skills makes the game enjoyable (and more on willpower I have to check the threshold)
- you should have one mission every week and not be obligated to do several missions a week to not be "punished" and by the way having 2-3 new missions a year I think the game will sadly not having the time of play duration needed to make it really interesting.
- This game should be played on a time scale of several years, the training time (or at least one like an Harry potter story) and after several years of development we have only one complete week and we started the second week, you do a great job but I'm not optimistic
After three years the game still have huge flaws no matter how much I like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nakeeva

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Major Liberty is an Amazon goddess. It was seeing her picture that inspired me (a red-blooded male straight) to play a lesbian dating sim. I'll take her almost any way I can get her. :sneaky:

Reactions: afterlights

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Nope. All of the characters are women and all sex scenes are between women
Except for one optional scene where the MC magically grows a dick and fucks a girl with it. I don't know yet if there will be more of that.
How do you get the MC to grow a dick?
Damn, hope there's a way to get the scene for those that chose the art class.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
The more I think about this game the more I think it's a shame that scenes aren't organized differently, forget attributes, forget day to day basis, arrange it like a story where you make choices. Don't base success or failure base on skill+attributes checks but on the choices you make, if you follow one of the possible good paths you succeed otherwise partial success or failure. The Butch/La Femme mission is a perfect example of what can be done.
Don't choose missions time, it's silly villains don't follow your schedule but have plans of their own.
If this is made you'll already have a good game and story filled with events and not a game stuck in the middle of second week.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes