VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.74

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 388 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
It would be great if the gallery was separated by characters there is no unlock all option and I see I'm missing scenes but don't know how to get them or who there with

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Can smn here pls tell me, when do the 0.74 events happen. It may be bc It's been a long time since I played the game but how can I see the two new events. I don't really want to go back and replay the whole game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionsOfLibertyInstituteOfTraining-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Higurashika

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this " - Daily repeatable skills/stats increase (a lot of people asked for this one so you no longer need to cheat to see everything you want) " mean it is see-able in one playthrough?
No, there is a limited amount of ingame time and you haved to choose who to go on a date with that day. There isn't enough time to see all dates and if you want all powers then that time will be filled dating the nurse.

The vast majority of sexual content isn't locked behind stats, that's more mission based, the sex content is on the dates.

The only way to see everything is if the dev removed the time limit which I don't think is a thing that is happening.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I am waiting for someone to come up with a mod to allow all options in one playthrough.
This game is almost abandoned. Just a little update of a couple of scenes every few months. I don't think a modder is going to waste time in that.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
No, there is a limited amount of ingame time and you haved to choose who to go on a date with that day. There isn't enough time to see all dates and if you want all powers then that time will be filled dating the nurse.

The vast majority of sexual content isn't locked behind stats, that's more mission based, the sex content is on the dates.

The only way to see everything is if the dev removed the time limit which I don't think is a thing that is happening.
Ah, okay. Slightly disappointed, but it's understandable I suppose.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
While I don't think the dev should remove time constraints giving a little more room for "mistakes" would make the game less frustrating. The choices made at the begining have huge impact on what paths you can realisticly take but you had no idea what they are during the first playthrough "forcing" you to restart in order to even be able to try a path.

Reactions: Hungover00

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you could always load-spam and watch all scenes and then set the variables in the console...its up to you ^^

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes