• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Absolutely awesome thankyou hunni.

Be even better when I can go back to work. Don;t get me wrong, love spending time with my girl but there is only so much sitting around I can do before it starts top drive me batty and that happened months ago.

Hows you sweetness?
Haven't hurt anybody yet... :ROFLMAO:

Really tired of being shut in and socially isolated, but between the vaccine being rolled out (even if there are hiccups in the system still) and our change of government leadership, I'm starting allow myself a little hope. Stay healthy! Stay safe!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.45 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I see you are referring to the previous game. I didn't play that game so I am not familiar with how the issue was treated there.
Never played the first game and there is nothing to suggest it is a direct sequel, so I would of never know that. They are named two separate games without any relation to each other. One is about Volleyball, the other is about Super Heroes. From someone who hasn't played both, you would never know this was a direct sequel.
The connection between VULVA and CLIT is through characters! This connection is interesting! - Some of the characters from the 1st game are the parents of the characters from the 2nd game:
Amy - mother of Emma;
Alexis - mother Taylor;
MaryBeth - mother of Sally Marie;
Ling - mother of Mei;
Jada - mother of Imani.

In the latest update (if you go to Robbie and watch a movie), they are watching a movie with Samantha Redburn. (Samantha Redburn also appeared in the VULVA game).

winini

Jan 10, 2019
If you try to use x-ray vision in cafeteria when Mei and Tonya are there, Mei will tell you to turn it off. But how did she know that you still have Meg's x-ray vision? She wasn't told that you have it permanently :unsure:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
If you try to use x-ray vision in cafeteria when Mei and Tonya are there, Mei will tell you to turn it off. But how did she know that you still have Meg's x-ray vision? She wasn't told that you have it permanently :unsure:
According to Lotus and Stalker they can also tell when you are using it by the way Emma is squinting. Mei has probably recognized that squinting from all the times Emma has borrowed the power from Meg in the past.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The connection between VULVA and CLIT is through characters! This connection is interesting! - Some of the characters from the 1st game are the parents of the characters from the 2nd game:
Amy - mother of Emma;
Alexis - mother Taylor;
MaryBeth - mother of Sally Marie;
Ling - mother of Mei;
Jada - mother of Imani.

In the latest update (if you go to Robbie and watch a movie), they are watching a movie with Samantha Redburn. (Samantha Redburn also appeared in the VULVA game).
Cass and Ada are also in VULVA.

Reactions: yahotzp

winini

Jan 10, 2019
According to Lotus and Stalker they can also tell when you are using it by the way Emma is squinting. Mei has probably recognized that squinting from all the times Emma has borrowed the power from Meg in the past.
But strangely she didn't notice if you use x-ray on her and Tonya earlier when its only three of you and they are standing closer to you but notices in the cafeteria when she is standing farther from you and her attention is on the new girl Sara.

Even weirder is that even if you never use x-ray in her presence she still claims to know that you are still have it.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
New dates are so good! I especially like the date with Devya. She is adorable! Nothing sexy happened on that date but that's fine i an sure we will have plenty of time for sex above the clouds later.

I also hope that we will meet the Mega Woman someday. Maybe she will come to the academy on the visitors day?

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
SHIT! So close to getting Mei's powers perminently.
Can I get them now and I just missed something or is that gonna be in future?

Reactions: HogRocket

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
SHIT! So close to getting Mei's powers perminently.
Can I get them now and I just missed something or is that gonna be in future?
There are a couple different characters that are possibly approaching a maxed out love meter so I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up a new possible power before too long. Nothing like that is currently implemented though.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wonder how getting the second power permanently is planned. If we can choose it (choosing which girl to date) it would be a hard task for the dev to maintain the story to make a version of the same scenes for each different power. Or it could be forced on us with someone, but I don't see how. Or probably we will never get a second power permanently

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
There are a couple different characters that are possibly approaching a maxed out love meter so I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up a new possible power before too long. Nothing like that is currently implemented though.
Shame, but such a good scene

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder how getting the second power permanently is planned. If we can choose it (choosing which girl to date) it would be a hard task for the dev to maintain the story to make a version of the same scenes for each different power. Or it could be forced on us with someone, but I don't see how. Or probably we will never get a second power permanently
That's the focus of Tech Wizard's theory and testing.

I wouldn't consider Betty under-powered, but her ability is more passive rather than some of the more dynamic powers Emma has already borrowed and experienced.

Maybe the character stats are separate, to a degree, from the story? I could see using the cheat code creating problems.

Reactions: winini

winini

Jan 10, 2019
You probably wouldn't be able to obtain all superpowers in one walkthrough but you don't need to. If you have Devya's super strength why do you need Robbie's and Anya's super strength?

alyath

May 31, 2020
You probably wouldn't be able to obtain all superpowers in one walkthrough but you don't need to. If you have Devya's super strength why do you need Robbie's and Anya's super strength?
Devya is quite the Jackpot. So I don´t think this will work. Same goes for Tonya. But Powers don´t play the biggest role in this Game. It is more about dating, and Slice of Life. And I really enjoy this Game. It gives me freedom, and my choices do really matter. I like it.
But what I want to know, how do you rank your Love, and Sex interest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alyath

May 31, 2020
yahotzp may I ask:
- Is there a Discord or anything from you? If so I would ask if I can get an invite from you.
- Just for me: Is it planned that you can get a (sexual/Love/both) realtion with everyone? Just being curious if even Content for Mayor Liberty or TechWiz are planned. They are just examples.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Devya is quite the Jackpot. So I don´t think this will work. Same goes for Tonya. But Powers don´t play the biggest role in this Game. It is more about dating, and Slice of Life. And I really enjoy this Game. It gives me freedom, and my choices do really matter. I like it.
But what I want to know, how do you rank your Love, and Sex interest?
Ling would have been my favorite if she was one of the love interests. without her my favorites are:

1. Devya (She is kind, cute and adorable. and her 2nd date is pure wholesomeness)
2. Meg (Best girlfriend you could ask for. Beautiful, caring, loving and forgiving)
3. Robbie (Cute shy nerdy girl. I like that her personality didn't change in her powered form. Huge muscular woman acting all shy, is so cute)

I don't like Anya that much(I'm not into dom/sub and prefer when partners are equally active in relationship) but her sex scene in the bathroom is one of my favorite in the game.

I am also interested in Licorice as a whole. her personality and her past. why she reformed? why she is not in jail? what she can do with her powers? what we can do with her powers?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes