VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

alyath

May 31, 2020
it would be interesting if Ling was one of Emma's love interests
I don´t think so. It is one thing to fool with your Half-Sister. And a complete differece to go for your "Mom".
And Ling was a Love Interest in the prequel. So no need for her anymore. :devilish:

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I don´t think so. It is one thing to fool with your Half-Sister. And a complete differece to go for your "Mom".
And Ling was a Love Interest in the prequel. So no need for her anymore. :devilish:
Isn't Mei our full sister? The only difference between Emma and Mei is that Amy give birth to Emma and Ling was her "Dad", and Ling give birth to Mei and Amy was her "Dad". so both Mei and Emma are blood related to both Amy and Ling.

Also, you can't have enough Ling!

alyath

May 31, 2020
Isn't Mei our full sister? The only difference between Emma and Mei is that Amy give birth to Emma and Ling was her "Dad", and Ling give birth to Mei and Amy was her "Dad". so both Mei and Emma are blood related to both Amy and Ling.

hmm yes you are right. They are Sisters. But this doesn´t make a difference cause 2 Girls can´t have childs without the technicals. But your Parents are Persons of Respect this is the difference in my Opinion. And I don´t think that Incest will be a Problem in this world. The only Problem is that your offspring may be degenerated, but I am sure that TechWiz had a Answer for that. They can even Monitor DNA Strings like they do during the medical Exam. So I think that they can Control the DNA of the Childs.
So you have only to Deal with the Moral thing.
And yes Ling is hot, but if you can get Laid with her. Then I would love to get them all. So a Orgy withthe whole Family.:love: And now I go straight to Hell.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
yahotzp may I ask:
- Is there a Discord or anything from you? If so I would ask if I can get an invite from you.
- Just for me: Is it planned that you can get a (sexual/Love/both) realtion with everyone? Just being curious if even Content for Mayor Liberty or TechWiz are planned. They are just examples.
I don't have a Discord channel but I can look at setting one up.

There will be some level of relations for each character but you may not get full relationships with all of them like you will with all of the students.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)

The password is not working oo

I checked the spelling exactly too

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

hmm yes you are right. They are Sisters. But this doesn´t make a difference cause 2 Girls can´t have childs without the technicals. But your Parents are Persons of Respect this is the difference in my Opinion. And I don´t think that Incest will be a Problem in this world. The only Problem is that your offspring may be degenerated, but I am sure that TechWiz had a Answer for that. They can even Monitor DNA Strings like they do during the medical Exam. So I think that they can Control the DNA of the Childs.
So you have only to Deal with the Moral thing.
And yes Ling is hot, but if you can get Laid with her. Then I would love to get them all. So a Orgy withthe whole Family.:love: And now I go straight to Hell.
I see it like cloning : no dad, just the cells from one person to create an embryo. So Mei and Emma are not related by blood and are sisters because they live together with their moms as a family

But maybe I misread or misinterpreted

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I see it like cloning : no dad, just the cells from one person to create an embryo. So Mei and Emma are not related by blood and are sisters because they live together with their moms as a family

According to Robbie they take genetic material from both parents

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

According to Robbie they take genetic material from both parents
While it's likely different in-game since reality doesn't have superpowers, but ovo-ovo IVF is currently something they're already working on. Taking the DNA from one egg, and transplanting it into another. Flush it with some chemicals to simulate what sperm do (I believe it's just calcium ions), and there's no need for males at all.

Reactions: winini

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Is it just me, or is it that when Emma first meets Sgt. Jordan James, that in the picture of Jordan holding a rifle she is not using her left hand to actually hold onto the handguard of the rifle? It looks like her left hand is past the handguard and the rifle is instead resting on her left forearm. Is it too late to change that render so that Sgt. Jordan James looks like she is actually using both hands to hold the rifle. Also, the rifle looks like it has an angled foregrip on the underside of the handguard. Maybe her left hand can be shifted so that it is holding the rifle by that angled foregrip? In the screenshot that I captured, her left hand is circled in red and is not actually holding the rifle. The angled foregrip is indicated by the green line with the arrow pointing to where the left hand should be holding the rifle.
Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is it just me, or is it that when Emma first meets Sgt. Jordan James, that in the picture of Jordan holding a rifle she is not using her left hand to actually hold onto the handguard of the rifle? It looks like her left hand is past the handguard and the rifle is instead resting on her left forearm. Is it too late to change that render so that Sgt. Jordan James looks like she is actually using both hands to hold the rifle. Also, the rifle looks like it has an angled foregrip on the underside of the handguard. Maybe her left hand can be shifted so that it is holding the rifle by that angled foregrip? In the screenshot that I captured, her left hand is circled in red and is not actually holding the rifle. The angled foregrip is indicated by the green line with the arrow pointing to where the left hand should be holding the rifle.
View attachment 1011056
yeah, normally I don't let little things about model position bother me, but as a former competitive shooter - that pic grates on my OCD like fingernails on a chalkboard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Loaded save from end of 0.421 and goes to end of patch message.
I think most of what was added in 4.5 was 2nd dates and the like. Various events that 'could' be played on that Monday and Tuesday. The update still ends Tuesday night if I remember right. To see the new additions, you would have to go back to Monday morning and pick different activities in the evening/night.

Reactions: yahotzp

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I think most of what was added in 4.5 was 2nd dates and the like. Various events that 'could' be played on that Monday and Tuesday. The update still ends Tuesday night if I remember right. To see the new additions, you would have to go back to Monday morning and pick different activities in the evening/night.
Ah, saw new content was added so assumed it was content past end of previous update and not retroactive content.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1011056
Oops, I can fix that in a future patch. I don't know anything about guns!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
OK lol is it just me or was that doctor scene kinda weird i dont know if im supposed to think that but im kinda thinking the doctor is a bad guy. Sex scene was great but idk i think shes up 2 somtin.

sob almost at end this is so wrong wrong on so many levels imani is gonna steal my prescious meg nooooo

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.461:

What's New:

- New class event with Tech Wizard

- New PE class event with Major Liberty and the other students

- New date events with Nightingale and Glowstick

- Completely re-wrote the last two evening calls with Meg and Imani. The option to trigger their scenes together only happens if they already hooked up and you can now choose not to pursue that content.

- Anya is no longer unbeatable without cheats in the shower.

- Small sneak peek at Major Liberty's Hero Mission. You can start it if you want to see the briefing but it will end right after that.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes