VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.83] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
come on i didnt cheat! wdf??
there are a few choices that are cheating, at least as defined in the Mc's relationship, I will say that I would appreciate a "bla bla bla (cheating)" on the choices that are considered that since we don't know what are the pre-established boundaries of the Mc's relationship.

Reactions: WindySakura

altmas66

May 4, 2020
there are a few choices that are cheating, at least as defined in the Mc's relationship, I will say that I would appreciate a "bla bla bla (cheating)" on the choices that are considered that since we don't know what are the pre-established boundaries of the Mc's relationship.

ohh ok, thanks!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I had this problem with taking help from Robbie in the training scene, there are some other instances as well but I don't know all of them.
The instances of cheating that seem to trip most people up are either helping Robbie out in the bathroom by stripping and grinding up against her while she masturbates or making out with someone (or more) during the 7 minutes event. They might not seem very explicit by erotic VN standards but most people would consider that cheating in a monogamous relationship.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The instances of cheating that seem to trip most people up are either helping Robbie out in the bathroom by stripping and grinding up against her while she masturbates or making out with someone (or more) during the 7 minutes event. They might not seem very explicit by erotic VN standards but most people would consider that cheating in a monogamous relationship.
Yeah, try to tell in real life to your girlfriend or boyfriend you were just dry humping someone else but that totally doesn't count.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, try to tell in real life to your girlfriend or boyfriend you were just dry humping someone else but that totally doesn't count.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Again, it depends on the relationship, It doesn't need to be an open relationship for you to have very loose boundaries, for me even if I was in a monogamous relationship dry humping would not be a problem, neither would be a peck on the lips, now full-blown tongue kissing or sex would be a problem.

edit: and the kissing in the case of the Mc and how their powers work wouldn't be a problem either in situations that such was needed, like on practices, power testing or super-heroing.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The issue I have with that part is the requirements to be able to lie. Since we're talking about more realistic things, you don't need to be "corrupt" to lie about a cheating or be especially persuasive. And a kiss is a lesser cheating than sex

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update, but one question: does Emma ever take a catnap?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And a kiss is a lesser cheating than sex
Cheating is cheating, the degree of it doesn't matter you have still done something with another girl.

The bonus is, it doesn't need to end badly. While Meg is upset briefly it can be turned around for those that don't want to break up with her. Regardless she does allow Emma a free pass and opens the relationship so it's more in line with other relationships around her.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I saw Ling .... my life is now complete.

She should be in all this devs games, Ling is love.

P.S. Oh wow, it's like a sequel to VULVA then, Ling is with Amy.
Yeah But how Amy get pregnant is still mistery. I just want to know who konked her up.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah But how Amy get pregnant is still mistery. I just want to know who konked her up.
Actually that is covered in Stalker's History class. She talks about a parthenogenesis chamber. Parthenogenesis is a term for reproduction without a fertilized egg. It occurs in some plants and lower level animals. However, it could probably be simulated for more complex animals with technology.

Reactions: the X hunter

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually that is covered in Stalker's History class. She talks about a parthenogenesis chamber. Parthenogenesis is a term for reproduction without a fertilized egg. It occurs in some plants and lower level animals. However, it could probably be simulated for more complex animals with technology.
It's entirely possible - called ovo-ovo fertilisation and is just a different version of IVF. They extract the chromosomes from one egg, place it in the other, flush it with a little calcium to start fertilisation

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Is it possible to repeat the repeatable events and have the previous event stat change stay? The only way that I see to do all the repeatable events right now is to save and reload.

Thanks

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to repeat the repeatable events and have the previous event stat change stay? The only way that I see to do all the repeatable events right now is to save and reload.

Thanks
Eventually there will be enough daily content that it will not be necessary to do that. Right now you only need to do it if you want to see all of the scenes with all of the different characters.

Reactions: red_faced
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes