Change my mind: NTR

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yes, I'd write off scat as fiction. It's a hard limit for me in real life and in games or stories or whatever else, but it's still fiction. To be honest, the distressing ubiquity of rape in erotic games is a much bigger struggle for me than whether or not a game has one of the more extreme fetishes.
Rape is about power, so it's understandable to me for players to enjoy it. It's like killing pheople in GTA. You can explain that. In order to explain what people like in Ntr we have to acknowledge that there is a reason why they pick that fantasy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I think a stronger appeal in NTR is the corruption element, the girl turning slutty by deciding to fuck other/multiple guys.

Sure, there's also people who are genuine masochists and enjoy the feeling of being degraded, but that's definitely not everyone or necessarily even the majority.

For a lot of games there just isn't a reason for the player to care about the protagonist in the first place. I'll actually skip their dialogue most of the time because the draw of the games for me is the girl. I want to see the girl become slutty, because that's hot. And only fucking one guy for the entirety of the game isn't very slutty or exciting. Cheating? Cool, because then it's even more slutty. This is why I'll give games a shot solely on the basis of having an NTR tag, because I enjoy the corruption and don't care about self-inserting into the protagonist's shoes. Honestly, harems are dreadfully boring to me and I'll avoid any game without other males because yawn. There's lots of people who enjoy that, which is why harem is popular here, but for me it's far too vanilla. It's like church or something... yawn. I enjoy sluts more than I do power fantasies.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I already explained quite well, and so did a few others, but it seems it doesnt matter. if you get a good answer you avoid answering, instead try to enforce your own belief.
rape for me is worse compared to cheating, i explain:
I already told you that I dont care about the male character, since I just want to play a hot scene where I see a woman in different sexual acts, and one can include ntr, as i dont care anyway for the dude.
but rape for me is another thing, its terrible, its a crime that in "RL" is one of the worse things a man can do to a woman. you can read that in news almost everyday.
so, for me to watch a scene with rape, since Im focusing on the womans perspective, is like I enjoy all the rape news. and I dont. and why should I play rape games?

that is why you should avoid compare fetishes, because its about perspective.
we can always turn around anything, depending on perspective, that is why I wrote that you need to be open minded about it otherwise this will just turn into another crappy thread with people getting warnings and eventually the thread gets deleted by the mods.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Humiliation and jealousy are probably part of ntr appeal, of having your love interest taken by someone else.
"Humiliation", yes, without doubt, but "jealousy", seriously ? What the fuck this word do here ?

Take Swing & Miss, by example, since it's one of the well wrote NTR games. There's desperation, feeling of humiliation, and all the negative thoughts that you can imagine, but not a single time the male character is jealous. Simply because it's absolutely not part of the fetish.
The main character of a NTR story can not be jealous, principally because he's either blindly in love (and so think that it's just a phase, that she'll come back soon), or think so low about himself that, for him, he deserve to be treated like this. Both being states of mind that prevent him to feel jealousy.
Anyway, if he was able to feel jealousy, then he would fight back, or at least try to. Therefore, the story wouldn't be a NTR one anymore, but the story of someone who's trying to win back the love of his life.

There's also the variation you can see in the last update of Chains of Pleasure.
The client is a perfect cuck, and a happy one. His wife is somewhere outside, being fucked hard by some guy(s) and filming it for him to fap later. This while he's at home, faping while watching a married women being fucked to unconsciousness, by someone who isn't her husband.
He feel humiliated, it's what trigger his desire, but how can he feel a single once of jealousy ? He want his life to be like this. He want his wife to fuck with anyone she want. He want her to film it and give him the movie. He live the life he dreamed to live, he have absolutely no reason to be jealous...

In order to explain what people like in Ntr we have to acknowledge that there is a reason why they pick that fantasy
I gave you four of them. They all are real reasons, and part of the NTR lovers fall on one of them.
Yet, you preferred to not acknowledge them, answering according to your thoughts on the subject, and not according to what was effectively wrote. Like you did, more or less, for any valid reason(s) gave by others.
You'll go nowhere like this. As long as you'll not be able to go outside of your shoes, without necessarily needing to be in theirs, you'll never be able to understand what can appeal them in a NTR story. Mostly because you'll stick to your misrepresentation of what NTR is.

But do you effectively want to understand it ?
I mean, the example you constantly use is scatology... There's many disturbing fetishes. Urology, hard BDSM, handi-fetish (it surely have a name), guro, and so on. But no, the only one you use as comparison is the one that isn't just disturbing, but also disgusting for whoever don't have it.
therefore, it look more like you want to be proved right, than have your mind changed.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Rape is about power, so it's understandable to me for players to enjoy it. It's like killing pheople in GTA. You can explain that. In order to explain what people like in Ntr we have to acknowledge that there is a reason why they pick that fantasy
Rape in erotic games is almost never about power. It's about "I couldn't figure out a way to advance this stat, so let's molest my sister while she sleeps" or "here's a magic ring" or "I knows she's a lesbian, but she'll absolutely love my dick."

You're contorting yourself into a pretzel to explain why an NTR/cuckolding fetish is some sort of unicorn amongst fetishes. It's just another one. The reason is the same as all the others: because it's a fetish. But playing NTR games absolutely doesn't require that the player has an NTR/cuckolding fetish. It can just be because the sex scenes are interesting.

Feb 6, 2018
only into ntr if its fem protagonist or im the one cucking, i genuinly hate being cheating and would never do it irl, but they are just games, even then i have a despicable hatred towards being cheated on.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
I view NTR fans in the same way I view horror movie fans. Yes we enjoy horror movies but we don't want to actually be chased around by some murderous, undead creature.

Reactions: u z i

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Rape in erotic games is almost never about power. It's about "I couldn't figure out a way to advance this stat, so let's molest my sister while she sleeps" or "here's a magic ring" or "I knows she's a lesbian, but she'll absolutely love my dick."

You're contorting yourself into a pretzel to explain why an NTR/cuckolding fetish is some sort of unicorn amongst fetishes. It's just another one. The reason is the same as all the others: because it's a fetish. But playing NTR games absolutely doesn't require that the player has an NTR/cuckolding fetish. It can just be because the sex scenes are interesting.
See bbc example

Reactions: godlike123

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
"Humiliation", yes, without doubt, but "jealousy", seriously ? What the fuck this word do here ?

Take Swing & Miss, by example, since it's one of the well wrote NTR games. There's desperation, feeling of humiliation, and all the negative thoughts that you can imagine, but not a single time the male character is jealous. Simply because it's absolutely not part of the fetish.
The main character of a NTR story can not be jealous, principally because he's either blindly in love (and so think that it's just a phase, that she'll come back soon), or think so low about himself that, for him, he deserve to be treated like this. Both being states of mind that prevent him to feel jealousy.
Anyway, if he was able to feel jealousy, then he would fight back, or at least try to. Therefore, the story wouldn't be a NTR one anymore, but the story of someone who's trying to win back the love of his life.

There's also the variation you can see in the last update of Chains of Pleasure.
The client is a perfect cuck, and a happy one. His wife is somewhere outside, being fucked hard by some guy(s) and filming it for him to fap later. This while he's at home, faping while watching a married women being fucked to unconsciousness, by someone who isn't her husband.
He feel humiliated, it's what trigger his desire, but how can he feel a single once of jealousy ? He want his life to be like this. He want his wife to fuck with anyone she want. He want her to film it and give him the movie. He live the life he dreamed to live, he have absolutely no reason to be jealous...

I gave you four of them. They all are real reasons, and part of the NTR lovers fall on one of them.
Yet, you preferred to not acknowledge them, answering according to your thoughts on the subject, and not according to what was effectively wrote. Like you did, more or less, for any valid reason(s) gave by others.
You'll go nowhere like this. As long as you'll not be able to go outside of your shoes, without necessarily needing to be in theirs, you'll never be able to understand what can appeal them in a NTR story. Mostly because you'll stick to your misrepresentation of what NTR is.

But do you effectively want to understand it ?
I mean, the example you constantly use is scatology... There's many disturbing fetishes. Urology, hard BDSM, handi-fetish (it surely have a name), guro, and so on. But no, the only one you use as comparison is the one that isn't just disturbing, but also disgusting for whoever don't have it.
therefore, it look more like you want to be proved right, than have your mind changed.
I acknowledged them, but you did not see my point and I don't want to rewrite. It's all in the op

Edit: you should only provide reasons instrinsic to ntr. It's like if someone said ntr was good because the art is good; it's not intrinsic to ntr

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm starting to suspect that you don't actually want to have a discussion.
See bbc example
Cocks going into holes are, if you're into that sort of sex, hot. I for one am indifferent to their color or size; I actually care about the woman's response above anything else. Your arguments frequently collapse under a cascade of unsupported assumptions.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm starting to suspect that you don't actually want to have a discussion.

Cocks going into holes are, if you're into that sort of sex, hot. I for one am indifferent to their color or size; I actually care about the woman's response above anything else. Your arguments frequently collapse under a cascade of unsupported assumptions.
BBC example shows that just because there is a feature there by happenstance, does not mean that the player is a fan per se of that genre

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
BBC example shows that just because there is a feature there by happenstance, does not mean that the player is a fan per se of that genre
Exactly. The same is true for NTR/cuckolding. Sex scenes are nice. Hopefully hot. Does it matter who they're with? To me and many others, not really.

Reactions: Poison-Idea

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I
Exactly. The same is true for NTR/cuckolding. Sex scenes are nice. Hopefully hot. Does it matter who they're with? To me and many others, not really.
Is there anything inherent to ntr that mades those scenes hot?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Dicks and holes and friction and (hopefully) a plausible scenario that assembles all those elements. What makes any scene hot?

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Dicks and holes and friction and (hopefully) a plausible scenario that assembles all those elements. What makes any scene hot?
The thing is that what you described is not specific to ntr. So someone who likes a scene like that is not an ntr fan simply by virtue of enjoying that scene

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
A game tagged with 'NTR' on f95 is the game version of the cuckold fetish, where the player character is is cucked. It must be the player character.
so you mean to say that people who play/like incest games would like to fuck their family members and those who play rape/molestation games are potential rapists irl? ffs

Reactions: MrGhostRider

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The thing is that what you described is not specific to ntr. So someone who likes a scene like that is not an ntr fan simply by virtue of enjoying that scene
Right. So my argument is that one can like NTR-themed content without actually having the fetish. Your original post insisted I couldn't. I'm explaining how you're wrong.

Reactions: u z i

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Right. So my argument is that one can like NTR-themed content without actually having the fetish. Your original post insisted I couldn't. I'm explaining how you're wrong.
My BBC example accounted for that. Just because a fetish is in the game you like, does not have you a fan of that fetish. My post is about people who are a fan of that fetish. I was very clear