Ren'Py Change of Hearts [v0.2] [cheeky-owl]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
You've spent most of your life fighting organized crime, going undercover and risking your life every day to catch criminals and make the streets safer for all of us. But six years ago, something went terribly wrong. It cost one of your partners his life and left the other scarred both mentally and physically. And crime is thriving now more than ever. Now you get your chance for long-awaited revenge when you learn that the same criminals who killed your best friend are getting involved with a prestigious academy, putting many innocent people in possible mortal danger. You must step in and protect them, but to get the information you need and keep your true identity a secret, you must take on the role of the school psychologist. Do you have what it takes to help everyone you meet in more ways than one, or will your cover soon be blown and your mission be deemed a catastrophic failure?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: cheeky-owl - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

XLt4sw.gif brynn1_3.png sofia_sportsfield2_16.png ch1_ev7_33.png hannah3_16.png
ch1_ev1_17.png CharaStudio-2024-03-03-00-19-31-Render.png match6.png darkscene_1_12.png nicole2_35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
cheeky-owl Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!
Thank you very much. It has been something I never thought is going to happen. I've been toying with it for a while as a novel writer, but it's thanks to my friends this went all the way and I know I still have a ton to learn. I hope there will be at least one person who likes it. I wanted something a bit different and I think I managed it. There's hopefully a lot more to come.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChangeOfHearts-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Planned tags?
Hello, planned tags include normal sexual practices. sex toys, and in some cases, group sex. As for story tags, PoV. All will come in future releases. There is a possibility of more tags as the story progresses, but I can't tell for sure for now.

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
are there any traps/femboys at the game?
Hello. Femboys are not present and not currently planned.
As for traps, if you mean story traps, there is a possibility of getting bad results with certain characters based on your choices in specific events, but you will be warned in advance about these situations.

Reactions: vihnyan

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Will this have a harem path? Will it have ntr/sharing?
Hello. Harem path, possibly yes. I am not sure yet, since it's long way in the future but the possibility is open.
NTR probably no, but I can confirm there's a plan for several group scenes between certain characters.

Last edited:

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Just a couple of warnings to everyone who's about to download this game:

#1: Aside from adult topics, this VN deals or is about to deal with serious offences (murder, drug trafficking, hijacking, rape, etc.) and mental disorders (PTSD, bipolar disorder, etc.). By downloading this game, you're giving your consent you're okay with these topics.

#2: I am not a native English speaker. I have been learning English since I was 10 years old and I am currently working as a professional documentaries, TV shows and movies translator from English to my native language, but there's still a possibility of minor grammatic errors in the game. If you find any, please ignore them, or in better case, inform me about them in a special thread on the CoH Discord so I can fix them for the next release. Thanks. :)

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Damn it. Good story, decent writing and little to no engrish. Then suddenly, BOOM, unexpected sandbox! You can dress it however, but is a sandbox. Need to add that to the tags, please.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Discord link does not work from here or on Itchio. Error when looking at Elise notes.

Last edited:

cheeky-owl

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Discord link does not work from here or on Itchio. Error when looking at Elise notes.

That's very strange. Thank you so much for your information, I will take a look at it and repair it for the future release. As for the Discord links, I have fixed them and they should work now. If you're interested, please give it a try. Thank you for your help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote