VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Walkthrough please.
Watsup posted the choices to enter Grace's route here. The other routes are pretty straightforward imo; I was able to just fumble around and make decent guesses for Marion and Jessie to lock onto their paths, but Grace's really stumped me at the time.

I think someone has an old post in this thread somewhere with the exact choices for the other two girls if you're really that stuck; I'll try to find it and edit this post if it exists and I do spot it.

Edit: Alright I read through the entire thread. There was never a full guide here, so I guess I lied. All I can offer as a walkthrough or guide for Marion and Jessie is to just pick the positive choices that best match their personalities, I guess.

Marion is more conservative in the sense that she likes the traditional farmer/rancher life and wants to stick with what's familiar. She's not necessarily shy, but definitely a little more reserved.

On the other hand, Jessie is all about embracing the new and trendy. She's much more outgoing and daring, wanting to go see the world and be a part of the cutting edge of culture while leaving most of her traditions and roots behind.

Just pick choices that are positive and/or play into these traits the best and you should be well on your way to Marion and Jessie's routes. Can't be that hard if the forum with a bunch of horny idiots can pull it off without getting a guide, lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: AkefuSatoru

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Does Version 0.97 means that the game is almost finished? Or will be there much more in the future? Right now i wait until Graces Path is finished.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
what does the hires package do? is it updated or does it upscale earlier pictures and the new updates will be low (or default high) res?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
...Why do you need a guide/walkthrough? If you go into the preferences of the game itself, you can just enable the Show Major Decisions selection as well as the Show Romance Paths selection under the Hints portion of the preferences area of the game. Unless I'm missing something, should that give you all the information you need?

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
Does Version 0.97 means that the game is almost finished? Or will be there much more in the future? Right now i wait until Graces Path is finished.
grace will be 1.0, and will mark the game as feature complete. after that is Rowen if i recall correct

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone describe what kind of TF is here and which girls are romanceable etc? And whether you can do everything in one playthrough?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone describe what kind of TF is here
Pardon me because I'm not familiar with the lingo of the TF crowd so I'm not exactly sure what answers you're seeking, but it's mostly human to anthro iirc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which girls are romanceable etc?
Marion, Grace, and Jessie. I believe more are planned for the far future, but these three are the main cast and the only ones with routes atm.
And whether you can do everything in one playthrough?
No.

Last edited:

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018
News from Little Napoleon's Patreon:

If you ever want a *big* hug, Grace is your girl. She's guaranteed to give the biggest hug you'll ever receive!
Malcolm is conveniently at just the right height to... hear her heartbeat!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our apologies for the delay in our regular posting schedule! LL and I were thrown for a loop after getting the latest COVID booster, but despite the bumpy ride to recovery, we're very grateful to have the extra protection. Meanwhile, Wat and I are in full asset drawing mode in the run-up for the next Beta Build, so expect to see a few more scenes like these as we approach its release! Thank you all so much for your support, and hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
So I see on his Patreon that he has 11 romantic interests planned. Does anyone know if he's expanded on what that list might consist of? I know a dog girl and possibly a stag? (Unless that's our main character) is planned since they're in the trailer. Might we see more monsters from Baird's Book? Such as a Dragon, Kelpie, Glaistig, Selkie, ect.?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
So I see on his Patreon that he has 11 romantic interests planned. Does anyone know if he's expanded on what that list might consist of? I know a dog girl and possibly a stag? (Unless that's our main character) is planned since they're in the trailer. Might we see more monsters from Baird's Book? Such as a Dragon, Kelpie, Glaistig, Selkie, ect.?
ELEVEN? So I'm guessing since we're at version .9.7 right now that DOESN'T mean we're close to 1.0 huh

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes