VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to find the two new easter eggs?
one is in the "I can't just leave" fork near the end. click malcom's face during the kiss. technically big titty serpent grace is an egg, but I don't think it's in the counter.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I assume graces story isnt finished right now. Saw 2 paths, and both ended in to be concluded. Are there more? I know they can break up earlier.

LightSpectr

Dec 5, 2018
made a little mod.

It will disable Grace boobs after chapter 4 transformation, while NSFW scenes will still be enabled. So floating scene after transformation will still be NSFW but without boobs. Also no boobs on sprites. It does not disable big boobs easter egg, big boobas still in game.

Her having boobs still fun, but I really liked idea that Grace will have no boobs after transformation, making her more beast than human, but sadly she look like this only with NSFW flag disabled. So I just add 3 option, I see no harm in it.

Really hope if there will be nsfw scene with Grace in future chapter, devs will made it the same way as floating scene in ch. 4, so this option will remain. Or maybe they will add boobless easter egg :unsure: That would be great.

To install it just overwrite script.py file in [game_dir]/game. Backup this file before overwriting to be able to go back to defaults.

Really looking forward to see full release of this game at steam. Good luck to devs.

WookieCheeks

May 31, 2020
That gives special text, but didn't result in different CG's. Is there an additional trigger somewhere?
Click on her boobs when she's growing during the sex scene in the "I can't just leave" branch. Doesn't look very good imo (I'm not a fan of Grace's final design regardless) but hey, giant loch ness titties.

LightSpectr

Dec 5, 2018
Click on her boobs when she's growing during the sex scene in the "I can't just leave" branch. Doesn't look very good imo (I'm not a fan of Grace's final design regardless) but hey, giant loch ness titties.

yeah I agree tits just look weird on a sea creature

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
Is there a way to unlock Grace's achievement in current build? I've gotten to the end of what's available of her story (I'm pretty sure) but it hasn't unlocked. Does anyone know if it's available currently?

Jul 25, 2021
Hey Watsup, do you have any idea when in the first quarter of 2023 Changeling Tale the full game will be available on steam? I would love to play the full story.

Jul 25, 2021
Soon as it's done, just half a chapter to go, then some cleanup on older stuff.
What I want to know though is will it be near the end of January, sometime in February,March, or later then those months? I just want to know a rough estimate. At least first quarter of 2023 is more specific than just the year 2023.

Last edited:

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
We don't give out rough estimates if we can avoid it - devs get sick, sometimes the writing is quick but the scenes take longer to do than we thought, sometimes images take me longer to do than I planned, sometimes one of us has to spend a few days doing work that isn't related to actual game development (taxes, ads, merch development, setting up a con table, etc), power outages, computers break, revisions, etc..

We thought the game would be done this time last year and Jessie's chapter 4 was 2 times more image dense than the next longest chapter we'd done. We could certainly plan better but people have almost universally said they prefer us to add stuff when we think it makes the game better, so we do.

We have a convention table at Anthrocon this year, it should be done before that or we won't be able to shill the game on steam at our table :V

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes