VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 25, 2021
If the game does come out this year on steam, I hope one of the things that happens in late November or All of December is female Reindeer Malcolm transformation as a possibility.

Jul 25, 2021
Hey Watsup, I don’t like or want to repeat myself but if the Changeling Tale Game comes out this year, I think I would like to see a female Reindeer Transformation for Malcolm either in late November or all of December this year. I just want to know what anyone thinks of that idea and if it should be implemented in the game.

Feedback on my ideas or opinions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I got " image 'k_3embarrassedf' not found" when taking hazel out for the first session of training.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Seeing that the game didn't let me name the boat on Grace's route "The boobs" I named it the next best thing.
I present to you all:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a child (also this game is like the sweetest thing ever. I'm going to buy my friends copies of it when it releases on Steam, furries or not!).

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Seeing that the game didn't let me name the boat on Grace's route "The boobs" I named it the next best thing.
I present to you all:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a child (also this game is like the sweetest thing ever. I'm going to buy my friends copies of it when it releases on Steam, furries or not!).
my man! we're all children no matter what. we could be 70 and we'll find a way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoggyThicc

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I believe that the horse will transform in a girl someday
"I'm a gorgeous young princess, really", said the hag to the young prince, "cursed to live in this hideous form until someone who can rise above mere looks agrees to make love to me three times, breaking the curse and returning me to my true form!". And since the prince was exceedingly kind-hearted he could not let such injustice stand - so he pulled a paper bag over his head and went to town three rounds on the hag; only to be greeted by the sight of the same old crone as he finished and pulled the bag off. "But... how? What's wrong? How much longer...?" he asked, completely baffled. "Oh, my sweet prince..." said the grinning old woman, "...how old are you now, exactly...?" - "Twenty four, not a day less!", replied the prince proudly. - "...and you still believe in fairy tales?!?"

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
"I'm a gorgeous young princess, really", said the hag to the young prince, "cursed to live in this hideous form until someone who can rise above mere looks agrees to make love to me three times, breaking the curse and returning me to my true form!". And since the prince was exceedingly kind-hearted he could not let such injustice stand - so he pulled a paper bag over his head and went to town three rounds on the hag; only to be greeted by the sight of the same old crone as he finished and pulled the bag off. "But... how? What's wrong? How much longer...?" he asked, completely baffled. "Oh, my sweet prince..." said the grinning old woman, "...how old are you now, exactly...?" - "Twenty four, not a day less!", replied the prince proudly. - "...and you still believe in fairy tales?!?"
:WaitWhat:

Nov 17, 2018
Wow, this game is great. Just the kind of story/stories I searched for. Everything is great, truly, but if my math is correct it took 6 years to complete 3 paths and there are 11 paths planned. Does this mean that we'll have to wait for another 16 years until this project is completed?
1696364088665.png
If so then it's a major Boblox Oof.mp3 momento

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Wow, this game is great. Just the kind of story/stories I searched for. Everything is great, truly, but if my math is correct it took 6 years to complete 3 paths and there are 11 paths planned. Does this mean that we'll have to wait for another 16 years until this project is completed?
View attachment 2978118
If so then it's a major Boblox Oof.mp3 momento

Yeah the scope of what the devs have promised to deliver now that they got all that kickstarter dough really seems ridiculous since it means that it will take a tard amount of time to deliver, or it won't take too long but the quality won't be close to the same (or it will be but they will be way shorter story paths than the current main 3).

I feel they might be chewing on more than they can realistically deliver, but regardless, the existing stories have been so damn enjoyable that I will buy the game as is when it finally releases on Steam, but I won't expect much post launch.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah the scope of what the devs have promised to deliver now that they got all that kickstarter dough really seems ridiculous since it means that it will take a tard amount of time to deliver, or it won't take too long but the quality won't be close to the same (or it will be but they will be way shorter story paths than the current main 3).

I feel they might be chewing on more than they can realistically deliver, but regardless, the existing stories have been so damn enjoyable that I will buy the game as is when it finally releases on Steam, but I won't expect much post launch.
As long as we don't die or anything we'll keep up with how we've been doing. Ehenever we've asked our Patron's, they consistently ask us to prioritize quality over doing a quicker VN like the garbage that gets dumped on steam these days. It's one of the benefits of the Patreon model, we can afford to make a higher quality game that otherwise wouldn't get made at all because it's unrealistic, unfeasible, and stupid to do incredibly niche fetish vn like we're doing. But they want it that way, so that's why they keep pledging and why we keep making it like we are.

Looking forward to that 2040 release date on the final chapter!

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

itgbetweenmeandme

Oct 18, 2021
Watsup Hello! Sorry to reach out from here, but I can't contact you on patreon before being, well, a patreon. (I'm avoiding Google as much as possible.)

First of all, love the game! Spent so many hours going back and forward to read every single line! So hyped to have a semi-final version soon! :D
Second, would you be so kind as to tell me if there are artbooks left? I'd love to get one (or even two, one for a friend) but I'm kind of afraid you've emptied the stocks. :(

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Watsup Hello! Sorry to reach out from here, but I can't contact you on patreon before being, well, a patreon. (I'm avoiding Google as much as possible.)

First of all, love the game! Spent so many hours going back and forward to read every single line! So hyped to have a semi-final version soon! :D
Second, by sheer luck are there artbooks left? I'd love to get one (or even two if there are two left) but I'm kind of afraid you've emptied the stocks. :(
Awesome! Always nice to hear someone enjoyed the game :B

There are indeed art books left, there will be more more than enough for anyone who pledges at the $25 tier before release. Just pledge at the tier and we'll send you a form to fill out and invoice you for shipping (and if you'd like two we'll see what we can do, put that in the form notes). After release we'll remove the book as a reward from the tier and evaluate what to do with the remaining books.

• Red Heart
Reactions: itgbetweenmeandme

itgbetweenmeandme

Oct 18, 2021
Haha I saw you online, tried my luck, critical win!
Of course I did, with all the heart you put into it, both in writing and graphical output! Grace is a clear favourite, but I got eh most hours spent on Marion for some reason...
I was there from the very beginning, but only recently got enough savings to support you a little. (Still sad I missed the pins, maybe I'll be able to grab one later when you open a shop or something!)

Perfect, I'll see you there in a few hours then :)

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Haha I saw you online, tried my luck, critical win!
Of course I did, with all the heart you put into it, both in writing and graphical output! Grace is a clear favourite, but I got eh most hours spent on Marion for some reason...
I was there from the very beginning, but only recently got enough savings to support you a little. (Still sad I missed the pins, maybe I'll be able to grab one later when you open a shop or something!)

Perfect, I'll see you there in a few hours then :)
The only widely available merch we've put out so far is the book. The stickers and prints were all con exclusive (for now), once the game releases we'll figure out some way to make the remaining merch available to people online (at the very least, to patrons). The pins actually didn't get finished until the con was over so those haven't been made available to anyone yet.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes