VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
So I was wondering, is the stag and werewolf tf scenes the only scenes we will get where the mc gets transformed or are there extra scenes planned? Asking cause the game gets released in a month and don't know much of the Devs plans currently or after.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
So I was wondering, is the stag and werewolf tf scenes the only scenes we will get where the mc gets transformed or are there extra scenes planned? Asking cause the game gets released in a month and don't know much of the Devs plans currently or after.
There will be more than that, yes.

Reactions: 404NoNamegr

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Will there be a m2f tf route for Malcolm in the full game? Or post release? Will probably buy this at some point after release :unsure:

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
why is it not available in China?
...man, i really wish i could get it right now.
Steam automatically blocks our game in China, we don't have a choice - same with Germany, you can still pick it up on Itch.io when it launches today.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Game cost much more than other vn in my country, sad(
We're just using the base prices on the platforms we're on, if those come out to be too much for your country we don't mind if you find other means to get it. We're not out to make money off of people who can't afford to buy our stuff, and pirating is understandable if you can't otherwise fit it into you budget.

My understanding is that there are reasons you shouldn't price for other markets on steam and it's because they can get easily converted into gray market keys and tank sales. Same reason you're not supposed to respond to steam curator emails, I think we got like 50 of them and I'm pretty sure every one of them was fake and just looking for keys to resell.

Again, sorry, but we don't mind if people who can't afford to buy the game play it anyway.

Tigrra

Oct 23, 2018
We're just using the base prices on the platforms we're on, if those come out to be too much for your country we don't mind if you find other means to get it. We're not out to make money off of people who can't afford to buy our stuff, and pirating is understandable if you can't otherwise fit it into you budget.

My understanding is that there are reasons you shouldn't price for other markets on steam and it's because they can get easily converted into gray market keys and tank sales. Same reason you're not supposed to respond to steam curator emails, I think we got like 50 of them and I'm pretty sure every one of them was fake and just looking for keys to resell.

Again, sorry, but we don't mind if people who can't afford to buy the game play it anyway.
Looking at SteamDB, the game actually got the lowest price in my country (Russia) - around 6-7$. (btw thank you for the opportunity to buy the game at all) I mean, it's still a lot for a VN game for our region, BUT. To be honest, this game is worth even more for all the work you put into it. Awesome story, art, dialogues.. and DAMN, that music gives so much to the game vibe! I would easily pay even more. Anyway, congratulations! That was a long journey, and hopefully it's just the beginning ;)

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Looking at SteamDB, the game actually got the lowest price in my country (Russia) - around 6-7$. (btw thank you for the opportunity to buy the game at all) I mean, it's still a lot for a VN game for our region, BUT. To be honest, this game is worth even more for all the work you put into it. Awesome story, art, dialogues.. and DAMN, that music gives so much to the game vibe! I would easily pay even more. Anyway, congratulations! That was a long journey, and hopefully it's just the beginning ;)
It is, next is a round of polish patches and a big cleanup patch for a lot of the art that we aren't satisfied with. After that it's the Rowan path!

joose

Jan 21, 2018
So is this effectively "Done"? Complete coherent story? I see it's on steam now with no EA tag.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
So is this effectively "Done"? Complete coherent story? I see it's on steam now with no EA tag.
It is effectively done for those 3 paths, there will be a free update path added later and 2 dlc packs later.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes