VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
ELEVEN? So I'm guessing since we're at version .9.7 right now that DOESN'T mean we're close to 1.0 huh
Depends on what his plan is with the game. Could be that 1.0 is just the completion of this family of women and begin to update to a "2.0" version, which would include a couple other interests. Could also be that 1.0 will finish this game and he makes a new one for the other interests. idk. I'm new to keeping an eye on this game so I don't know how he implements updates. It's still being advertised on Patreon so I assume 11 total interests is still planned in one way or another.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
ELEVEN? So I'm guessing since we're at version .9.7 right now that DOESN'T mean we're close to 1.0 huh
The original plan for the release of the game was 3 romances, the sisters in the current game that are almost completed.

Further support on Patreon and goals added a second set of romances, and specific high paying tiers added backer supported romances (we were very picky with these and turned down many that didn't fit and the backers are not writing them or anything). Later we added a single romance that all patrons got to vote on between prompts/options we had picked out.

The release plan is the 3 romances as 1.0, the backer romance as an update, then a 2.0 and 3.0 release that have the other romances split between them. They are pretty far out though so things may change between now and then.

Jun 19, 2019
The original plan for the release of the game was 3 romances, the sisters in the current game that are almost completed.

Further support on Patreon and goals added a second set of romances, and specific high paying tiers added backer supported romances (we were very picky with these and turned down many that didn't fit and the backers are not writing them or anything). Later we added a single romance that all patrons got to vote on between prompts/options we had picked out.

The release plan is the 3 romances as 1.0, the backer romance as an update, then a 2.0 and 3.0 release that have the other romances split between them. They are pretty far out though so things may change between now and then.
Are there still plans for a path that lets you tf the mc?

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022

Is there somewhere that the public can see what the planned transformations are? I only know about the dog girl due to the trailer.

Oct 28, 2021
Great game so far just finished Marion's storyline and was wondering if there's a route where the mc get transformed currently available or if one is planned in the future?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Great game so far just finished Marion's storyline and was wondering if there's a route where the mc get transformed currently available or if one is planned in the future?
Short answer: Jessie's route.
Content: He gets turned into a wolf too iirc, but I haven't read it myself yet; I've only peeked the assets.

pipinosgr

Mar 3, 2019
ChangelingTale-0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Thanks, is there an android latest update?

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes