hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone. I had very serious and traumatic situation in my private life, that forced me out of all my projects. I managed to deal with it, but seeing how so much time passed, I don't know if this project is worth continuing. I am deeply sorry for everyone that waited for so long for any word from me about the game. I will think about the project and will either pick it up, or close it completely.
Glad to see that you overcame the situation. If you are asking for input, I, for one, would like to see the game continue. I really do like it, even if it IS derivative. The characters are interesting, and it does seem that that it was going somewhere interesting. So mark this as one vote to see more.

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone. I had very serious and traumatic situation in my private life, that forced me out of all my projects. I managed to deal with it, but seeing how so much time passed, I don't know if this project is worth continuing. I am deeply sorry for everyone that waited for so long for any word from me about the game. I will think about the project and will either pick it up, or close it completely.
Would love to see this project come back, or something new from you. Sorry to hear about your situation, and hope that things are improving for you.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes