ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Is there any walkthrough that i can make use of? The event tracker shows all events are completed. But there is no progress in the main quest.

Reactions: luismdn60

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Imagine a game with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With certain inclusions, someone might be able to guess a particular offender, or 2, I'm familiar with. The fictional Dev comments aside, it's games like that that I'm starting to shy away from those with more than 4 or 5 girls. If one doesn't appeal right off the bat, I move on. Looking forward to yours. I understand that Devs take the time creating a character, and story line associated with that character, would like their players to experience said character and story line... but I think forcing, or making it all feel contrived takes away and ruins the experience the Dev intended. Especially forcing since it increases resentment from the player being forced.

You get it. Maybe I'll like all of the girls anyways, though I find that improbable. We'll see.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
With Mr. M being able to control the MC's memory I assume we're going down a supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi route as the story progresses?

On another note I find the way the story starts out a bit off-putting. After that small intro you are just dumped in and immediately start meeting the girls one on one...it feels as though we're missing a number of introductory mainline events to establish the MC, the girls, and their interactions.

Aug 23, 2021
With Mr. M being able to control the MC's memory I assume we're going down a supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi route as the story progresses?

On another note I find the way the story starts out a bit off-putting. After that small intro you are just dumped in and immediately start meeting the girls one on one...it feels as though we're missing a number of introductory mainline events to establish the MC, the girls, and their interactions.
While I can agree with you on the beginning of a story that is kind of... rushed? Especially compared to the slow burn of the rest of the game, for me it is not a problem, because after few first events I already foegot about intro, and got into main plot.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Haven't played this one since shortly after the last update released.
Came back to the thread to see if there was any news about it.
Instead I see Sam's post from July about the abandoned tag so I headed over to the patreon to investigate.
Dude still hasn't made any posts since March and only has two $5 patrons.
Sad to see another one with potential go, but I'm pretty sure this one is dead now.
Seriously doubt anyone is gonna complete a game when they're only getting $10 a month.

Reactions: hentai charley

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Instead I see Sam's post from July about the abandoned tag so I headed over to the patreon to investigate.
Sad to see another one with potential go, but I'm pretty sure this one is dead now.
Seriously doubt anyone is gonna complete a game when they're only getting $10 a month.
But on the same note these type of devs are why they get nothing. If you can't as a dev bring yourself to bring out regular updates NOBODY is going to support you.

Reactions: hentai charley

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
But on the same note these type of devs are why they get nothing. If you can't as a dev bring yourself to bring out regular updates NOBODY is going to support you.
The game came out in August of last year. Then they released 5 updates between then and March. Nobody supporting them is probably why they quit to begin with.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The game came out in August of last year. Then they released 5 updates between then and March. Nobody supporting them is probably why they quit to begin with.
Well, I can only speak for myself but I haven't even given the game a chance because I hate sandbox games.

• Angry
Reactions: QuickBob

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Well, I can only speak for myself but I haven't even given the game a chance because I hate sandbox games.
Yeah, fair enough.
To each their own.
I love sandbox games. Easily my favorite genre.
This one was pretty good while it lasted.

Why come to a sandbox game's comment section just to say you haven't played it because you hate sandboxes though?
That just seems weird.
Like going to a seafood restaurant and loudly declaring that you won't eat there because you hate fish. :ROFLMAO:

Scarecrow43

Aug 6, 2019
The last post that the dev left in his discord. May be thre is a chance that game will continue.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe "Truck-kun" should be a tag on its own... Or maybe "Special Appearance by..."

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Re Sloth (Laziness) being a "Great Sin" (mentioned in a conversation with Saki in the Church): The better term in English usually is "The Seven DEADLY (or Mortal) Sins". Most people get confused by this title. It's more of a Catholic Thing and actually is a reference to Damnation of the Soul, rather than a physical death (although of course they CAN). The idea is not an individual act of Lust, Laziness, or taking Pride in a PARTICULAR accomplishment, but that each of them will feed upon themselves and grow into a character trait. For instance, maybe you are a fast runner or good artist and you're proud of that and strive to be even better. But it can all TOO easily develop into an attitude of "I'm a faster Runner than you are, so that makes me better than you in EVERYTHING". And THAT is the Problem. We probably all know Someone who is consumed by Pride, Lust, Greed, Sloth, etc., and that is NEVER a good thing.

Sorry that I'm very much simplifying the concept, but I hope that I explained it better that most priests do without the Bible-thumping and that perhaps I cleared up some confusion.

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I had very serious and traumatic situation in my private life, that forced me out of all my projects. I managed to deal with it, but seeing how so much time passed, I don't know if this project is worth continuing. I am deeply sorry for everyone that waited for so long for any word from me about the game. I will think about the project and will either pick it up, or close it completely.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone. I had very serious and traumatic situation in my private life, that forced me out of all my projects. I managed to deal with it, but seeing how so much time passed, I don't know if this project is worth continuing. I am deeply sorry for everyone that waited for so long for any word from me about the game. I will think about the project and will either pick it up, or close it completely.
Sorry to hear about your traumatic situation. Glad to have you back. Best of luck you on this, or any future project.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes