TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
My Progress says Main event available, but all are green down to last one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even the girls data is wrong, for example one say 3/6 when I've done all 6. It's the same for all girls. So, I stopped playing for this upgrade as I can't find anything to do when I go through all Characters. Still, I like the game even if it's a little slow burner. ;)

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
My Progress says Main event available, but all are green down to last one!
Even the girls data is wrong, for example one say 3/6 when I've done all 6. It's the same for all girls. So, I stopped playing for this upgrade as I can't find anything to do when I go through all Characters. Still, I like the game even if it's a little slow burner. ;)
I will look into that, especially the main event counter, but the girl counters will work properly from new save only, if you downloaded the update and used your old save, it might not show all events as completed, and thus not give you 6/6 for example. Still, I'm gonna take a look anyway, thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: TheDick69+
Sep 1, 2020
Hey what's thz difference between choosing trust Mr. M or doubt him when the mysterious girl call? It's a grind game so I don't want to have to go back in saves if the decision I chose end up not the one I prefer. Thanks.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Changing Life [0.3.5] [WombatGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 624 MB / 188 MB - ChangingLife-0.3.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 589 MB / 154 MB - ChangingLife-0.3.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hey what's thz difference between choosing trust Mr. M or doubt him when the mysterious girl call? It's a grind game so I don't want to have to go back in saves if the decision I chose end up not the one I prefer. Thanks.
Hey! First of all, this decision will not lock you out of anything, and it has no immediate effects, for now. It will help you lean towards one path or another in the future though (which will still let you see all main events, be sure about that).

Reactions: hentai charley
Aug 23, 2021
There is actually a third, hidden option there, I think it only shows up if you picked certain background

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
anno4.png
Hello everyone!
I have some bad news and some good news for you. Starting from the bad - the 0.4.0 update will be released a bit later than I first planned. Why, you might ask. And this is where we come to the good news! The reason is simple - this update will be BIG. No, HUGE even! This will be the biggest update so far, containing ton of new events, story development, h-scenes and animations! So, stay tuned, and check out full planned changelog! I also recommend you to check out the game server for more info and some cool previews later :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Big error early on:
When you first meet M in the hospital, he says that "the hospital is going to write you quite a check for saving your life." But it's obvious from the context that he means that they are billing you. "Write you quite a check" implies that you're getting $$.

Reactions: The_Wombat

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Big error early on:
When you first meet M in the hospital, he says that "the hospital is going to write you quite a check for saving your life." But it's obvious from the context that he means that they are billing you. "Write you quite a check" implies that you're getting $$.
Hey, thanks for pointing that out! Just corrected it while working on a new version, which you can expect soon :) And by soon I mean this month, as I have a lot of work in my personal life too

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm super happy to announce that the work is doing great, and I have something for you - Changing Life 0.4.0 release date and previevs! Without further ado, the game will be released for all +5$ Patrons between 1 and 4 March (depends on my work, as I still have few tasks to complete), and it will be public standard 14 days later. As for the previews - I'm going to drop some of them to the #public-previews channel on our , so be sure to check them out. This update will be the biggest one so far, both in terms of size, amount of new content and story development, and it's the one I'm really proud of. I hope you will all enjoy it when it comes out!

Stay tuned!

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Changing Life 0.4.0 is Available for all +$5Patrons now! This new update is really huge, crossing the line of 130 000 words for entire game, and, in terms of size and content, rivaling the initial release. I am really proud of it, and I hope you will also enjoy it!
Public release will follow on 2022.03.17
As always, thank you for your support!

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

The latest public update is officially live on all sites! This new update is really huge! Just reported and waiting for the mods to update :) Thanks as always for your support and stay tuned for more!

If you want to support me and my work, check out my Patreon page

If you want to be more up to date with previews and game development, check out our Discord

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Animations they are time killers :HideThePain:
Not at all once you get used to it and know what you're doing. I personally considered them hell till recently... practice does wonders. Sadly stuff without animations these days is kind of fucking bland, like eating a soup without a fucking salt.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Oh my God, Crapkatu screenshots are getting boring. I wonder why it appeals to some developers. Regardless of any added effects, still looks crappy. Why not at least use HS2 or Ai-S?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Changing Life [0.4.0] [WombatGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 777 MB / 235 MB - ChangingLife-0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 742 MB / 201 MB - ChangingLife-0.4.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Aug 23, 2021
Heck yes, new update! Can't wait to play it after work! I'm really glad this game isn't dead and the dev put much work into this update. Just hoping the next update will not take two months hahah :D

Guess that this game will have ntr :cry:
Why do you think so? I don't see any potential here

Oh boy, I wonder what will happen.
Me too, I already have some theories, and play on two savefiles already to see things from different perspective

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes